- Paragon Gymnastics has ongoing enrollment so you can enroll at any time. Just call to schedule a time and day to start.
- Tuition is paid monthly. First months tuition is prorated based on when you start.
- We do not offer make-ups for scheduled holiday closings. Tuition is based on a 48 week year paid monthly regardless of the amount of weeks in a month.
- Sibling and multi class discounts are available.
Paragon Gymnastics offers recreational Preschool gymnastics classes for children from once they start walking through 5 years of age. Me & Roo for walking through 3 years of age, Lil Roos for 3 year olds & Wallaroos for ages 4 through 5. Paragon now offers a Wallabies skill based class, by invitation only. Our Me & Roo and Lil Roos classes are 45 minutes long and our Wallaroos & Wallabies classes are 60 minutes long. Click on link below for more info and schedules.
- Me & Roos (walking 1-2 year olds)
- Lil Roos (3 year olds)
- Bouncin' Roos (invite only 3 year olds)
- Wallaroos (4-5 year olds)
- Wallabies (invite only 4-5 year old girls)
- Joeys (invite only 4-5 year old boys)
Our girl's gymnastics program is designed for gymnasts ages 6 & up who want a fun-filled, positive atmosphere in which to learn gymnastics. Our classes focus on gymnastics skills, while developing balance, coordination, strength, flexibility and motor skills that benefit all other sports and everyday life. We also focus on building self-esteem and a positive attitude all while learning the fundamentals of gymnastics. Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, Trampoline and games/conditioning are rotated to ensure your child covers all the Olympic events and more. Advancing through our girl's program is done as soon as a gymnast has mastered the skills at each level. Our classes are tested and evaluated regularly to ensure proper placement of each gymnast. Click on link below for more infor and schedules.
- Hoppers (6-12 year olds)
- Advanced Hoppers (6-12 year olds)
- Super Hoppers (6-12 year olds)
- Jills (7-18 year olds)
- Advanced Jills (6-18 year olds)
- Middle School / High School (12-18 year olds)
Our boy's program is designed for gymnasts ages 6 & up who want a fun filled, positive atmosphere for learning. Our classes focus on gymnastics skills while learning balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, and motor skills that beneficial in all sports and everyday life. We also focus on building a child's self-esteem while developing a positive attitude while learning. Vault, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse, Floor, Trampoline, and games/conditioning are rotated by week ensuring your child covers all the Olympic events and more. Advancing through our boy's program is done as soon as your child has mastered the skills of the previous level. We test our classes regularly to ensure your child is properly placed in the class most beneficial to him. Click on link below for more info and schedules.
Tumbling & Trampoline
Our tumbling and trampoline classes focus on learning trampoline skills, back handsprings, forward and back flipping, as well as other common skills needed for cheerleading and tumbling in general. Click on link below for more infor and schedules.
- Beginner/Intermediate Flyers (6 &10 year old)
- Intermediate/Advanced Flyers (ages 7 and up)
- Open Flyers (10 year olds amd up)
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies