Wallabies (invite only 4-5 yr old girls)
Our Wallabies girls class is a invite only skill-based class for 4-5 yr old gymnasts. The Wallabies have mastered all the skills in the Wallaroos class and are ready to work on more advanced skills. This class will have rotating events every week. They will cover floor, beam, bars, vault and trampoline. This class is designed to enhance your child's strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, motor skills, self esteem, independence and so much more! They will learn to backward roll on the floor, cartwheel without a mat, handstand in the correct form, bridge kick over, walk on the "big beams", pull over on bars, jumps and flips onto our resi mats for vault and advanced jumps and combinations on trampoline. Classes run for 75 minutes for $135 per month (2 days per week) or $73.50 per month (one day per week).
Skills needed to be placed in a Wallabies class:
*forward roll on the floor without mat and with correct form
*Backward roll with a mat
*Donkey kick/ Handstand concept
*Strong bridge on their own
*Comfortably walking on the "big beams" alone
*Pull up/leg lifts on bars
*One foot to two feet jumping concept for vault
*Straight jump, tuck jump, straddle jump, pike jump, and seat drops on trampoline
- Summer Camp Registration is NOW Open!
- Paragon will be closed on May 12th for Mother’s Day.
- We will be closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day
- Now Hiring Customer Service/ Sales Staff
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies