Paragon Ninjas provides more than just obstacle style fun. It combines all the benefits from sports such as: rock climbing, obstacle course racing, gymnastics, and martial arts. Our mission is to safely develop your child using proper form and technique.
Your child will learn balance, strength, coordination, discipline, teamwork, and perseverance through hard work. These skills will teach your child to overcome obstacles on and off the course. The best part is all the fun they will have while learning.
- Class Structure starts with a 10-minute warm-up and stretch.
- This is followed by 10-minutes of tumbling practice to teach landing safely and developing strength
- The next 30-minutes is a combination of Obstacles and Climbing skills
- For the last 10-minutes they will work on strength building
- The last class of every month will host a completely new course. This is where they will be challenged to use their skills to complete the course. They will be encouraged to cheer each other on as they embrace the challenge together as a team.
The levels are based on development. An athlete will be evaluated when ready to move to the next level. Each level can take some time to develop and can vary from student to student. This is important to developing your child and not meant to be thought of as a simple completion of a class. There are many aspects than just completing the skills that go into the different levels.
All classes are an hour long and cost $78.75 per month. Registration is ongoing.
Ninjas should wear comfortable athletic wear and socks and tennis shoes.