Advanced Jills (girls 7 yrs and up)
Our Advanced Jills class is a 90-minute skill based class, the fifth and final level in our girls' program. After mastering the skills of our Jills class, Advanced Jills builds on what they have already learned, increasing their skill ability and knowledge of gymnastics. As in our Jills class, the Advanced Jills place a huge focus on strength and technique while learning new skills. Knowledge of every level before the Advanced Jills class is a must as this is our most advanced class.
Classes are $95.25 per month (1 day per week).
Sibling Discount-$5.00 off each sibling after the first.
Multi-Day Discount-$12.00 off second class per week of the same class
Please register on our parent portal then contact the front desk to enroll in the class.
In Advanced Jills you will learn:
Floor: Roundoff back handspring, back tuck (on any surface), front handspring step-out, front handspring, roundoff back handspring-back tuck (tumble track), front pike/layout (on any surface) and more!
Beam: Cartwheel, level 4 dismount, back walkover, tick tock/front walkover, and more!
Bars: Kip, flyaway, cast away pullover, squat on and more!
Trampoline: Combination jumps, mini routines, front tucks and back tucks (on trampoline), front tuck/pike/layout (off trampoline), and more!
1. Bring a water bottle to each class with your name on it. You may refill your water bottle here, but because of proximity, we do not like to use the water fountain during class.
2. What to wear: For girls a leotard is preferred, but fitted clothing is also allowed. No skirted leotards or bare mid-drifts are allowed. The only jewelry allowed is stud earrings; no rings, bracelets, anklets or necklaces. Feet should be bare. Boys- athletic shorts or pants and a t-shirt. Fitted shirts are best. No buckles or buttons on the clothing as this can hurt you and the equipment.
3. Long hair should be neatly pulled back in a way that will stay throughout the whole class. If you have short hair, but it falls in your eyes when you lean forward, then just pull half of it up.
4. If you have an injury that limits your ability to do anything, then you should bring a written note from your parent. (Like someone stepped on your foot at school, so it’s sore, but you can still do most things.)
5. When the teacher is talking, make sure to look at the teacher and be quiet. If you want to speak to the teacher, but he/she is talking, then please wait until they are finished.
6. If you have to use the restroom, make sure to let your teacher know right away. Never leave without telling your teacher.
7. When switching events, always stay with your teacher and walk where he/she walks.
8. Take turns. Be kind to your classmates. If someone is unkind to you, let your teacher know. If you accidentally hurt someone, be quick to apologize.
9. If you’re afraid or unable to do a certain skill, let the teacher know, but also understand that we are going to encourage you to try new things. (We will not force you, but we will encourage you.)
10. Always try your best. We want you to improve every week. This will only happen if you give it your best effort every time you take a turn. Also, if you want to improve faster, you should practice at home (skills your teacher says you’re safe to try at home). If you don’t have any space or you’re not allowed to work on skills at home, then ask your teacher for a home workout sheet which will work on your strength and flexibility so you will improve faster that way.
11. Can you scream in the gym? No! Even if you’re playing games? Still no. Learn to play and have fun doing things without screaming so we are courteous to everyone in the gym.
12. What happens if you do not follow the rules? You will have to sit in a time out. We don’t want to have to do that, so please do your best to obey the rules. To return from time out, you must apologize to the appropriate person. Your parent will be notified any time you have a time out.
13. Most important rule: HAVE FUN!
- Paragon will be closed for Father’s Day on June 18, 2023
- Summer Camp registration is now open!
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies