Looking for something fun for the kids to do on Friday or Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon? Paragon Training Center offers supervised Open Gym for kids of all ages. All of the low gymnastics equipment, trampolines, in-ground foam pits, and the rock wall are open for them to explore.
Click HERE to read our Open Gym rules.
- Fridays from 7:30 - 10:00 pm ($15 per child)
- Saturdays from 6:00 - 10:00 pm ($20 per child)
- Sundays from 1:00 - 5:00 pm ($15 per child)
- All ages welcome, but children ages 4 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults 23 and older may not go on any trampoline surfaces.
Preschool Open Gym:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:00-3:30 pm
- $5 a class
- Children ages 3 & under, ages 2 & under must be accompanied by an adult
- Specially designed Preschool Gym
- Please call the gym to pre-register your child as space is limited to 10 children, registration begins Monday's at 9:00am for that week's open gym
- The Preschool room will also be available during our regular Open Gym weekend hours
- All participants must have a signed release on file. (This must be filled out and signed by child's parent)
- Open Gym Late Fee- Parents should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to closing. There is a late pick-up fee of $10 at 10 minutes after closing. Starting 15 minutes after closing, there will be an additional $1.00 per minute added.