There will be no Open Gym on Sunday May 1st, Saturday May 7th and Sunday May 8th due to team gymnastics meets.
Bring the kids out for some fun and healthy play time in our non-structured supervised gym. They can try out all the low equipment including the spring floor, trampolines, low bars, low beams. Our staff will be there to watch over them while they explore all our gym has to offer.
On Sundays, we offer the PreSchool area for ages 4 and under.
We will have 80 spots open for each day and it is highly recommended that you pre-register on our website. Once you hit the ENROLL button just select OPEN GYM as the program and then select DAY to pick which day you would like. Online signups will end 1 hour prior to the start of Open Gym. Once the session fills we will close that session. Open spots will be filled on first come-first serve basis.
Times and Prices*
Friday 7:30 - 10:00 $10 per person
Saturday 6:00 – 10:00 $15 per person
Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 $10 per person
*Online payments are made when pre-registering online.
*due to new lowered prices there will be no discount for enrolled students.
***Appropiate gym attire must be worn to participate in Open Gym. No clothing with belts, buckle, and zippers. No jewelery allowed.***
Click HERE to read all our Open Gym rules.
- All ages welcome, but children ages 4 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults 23 and older may not go on any trampoline surfaces.
For our Pre-School Open Gym please click HERE
- When using a camera in the gym/practice area please DO NOT use flash photography for the safety of our gymnasts.
- All participants must have a signed release on file. (This must be filled out and signed by child's parent)
- Open Gym Late Fee- Parents should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to closing. There is a late pick-up fee of $10 at 10 minutes after closing. Starting 15 minutes after closing, there will be an additional $1.00 per minute added.
- We have moved! New location is at 1015 Tyler St. Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- 2016 Summer Camp Registration is now open!
- Please be considerate of those children with nut allergies
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Paragon Training Center is a nut concious facility.
- State and Regional Championships 2016
- Late start time (7:30) for Open Gym on June 4, 2016