Our boy's program is designed for gymnasts ages 6 & up who want a fun filled, positive atmosphere for learning. Our classes focus on gymnastics skills while learning balance, coordination, strength, flexibility, and motor skills that beneficial in all sports and everyday life. We also focus on building a child's self-esteem while developing a positive attitude while learning. Vault, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse, Floor, Trampoline, and games/conditioning are rotated by week ensuring your child covers all the Olympic events and more. Advancing through our boy's program is done as soon as your child has mastered the skills of the previous level. We test our classes regularly to ensure your child is properly placed in the class most beneficial to him. Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
Our classes listed by skill level are:
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We will be closed on Monday, September 6th for Labor Day
- Update on Lifting of Capacity Rescrictions and Paragon
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies