Our Jills class is a 90 minute skill-based class, the fourth level of five levels in our girls program. After completing all the skills of our Super Hoppers class, Jills will begin to build on what they've learned and increase their skill ability and knowledge of gymnastics. This level focuses on strength and technique, as the skills they will learn are much more advanced and require proper training. Once all the Jills skills are mastered, gymnasts move on to our next class, Advanced Jills. Class runs 90 minutes for The cost is $156 a month (2 days per week) or $84 per month (1 day per week). Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
In our Jills class you will learn:
Floor: Backward roll to handstand, front walkover/front limber, back handspring (on multiple surfaces), front handspring (on multiple surfaces), front tuck (on multiple surfaces) and more!
Beam: V-sit to push up position mount, handstand, side handstand fall to back on low beam and mat, split jump and split leap, and more!
Bars: Mill circle, tap swings, cast to horizontal, front hip circle, and more!
Vault: Front handspring over resi mat, handstand hop onto mat, handstand onto vault (spotted) and more!
Trampoline: Combination jumps, mini routines, front tucks on and off, and more!
- Summer Camp Registration is NOW Open!
- Paragon will be closed on June 16th for Father’s Day.
- Now Hiring Customer Service/ Sales Staff
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies