Our Jills class is a 90 minute skill-based class, the fourth level of five levels in our girls program. After completing all the skills of our Super Hoppers class, Jills will begin to build on what they've learned and increase their skill ability and knowledge of gymnastics. This level focuses on strength and technique, as the skills they will learn are much more advanced and require proper training. Once all the Jills skills are mastered, gymnasts move on to our next class, Advanced Jills. Class runs 90 minutes for $80 per month. Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
In our Jills class you will learn:
Floor: Backward roll to handstand, front walkover/front limber, back handspring (on multiple surfaces), front handspring (on multiple surfaces), front tuck (on multiple surfaces) and more!
Beam: V-sit to push up position mount, handstand, side handstand fall to back on low beam and mat, split jump and split leap, and more!
Bars: Mill circle, tap swings, cast to horizontal, front hip circle, and more!
Vault: Front handspring over resi mat, handstand hop onto mat, handstand onto vault (spotted) and more!
Trampoline: Combination jumps, mini routines, front tucks on and off, and more!
|7:00 PM||7:00 PM||5:30 PM||7:00 PM||4:00 PM||11:00 AM|
|7:00 PM||4:30 PM|
- Paragon will be closed on Thursday, November 23 for Thanksgiving.
- There will be no regular classes on Friday 11/24 and Saturday 11/25. Only scheduled make ups.
- Paragon will be open for Regular Open Gym hours on Friday 11/24, Saturday 11/25, and Sunday 11/26
- WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are hiring for our new facility!
- State and Regional Championships 2017
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies