Paragon offers our facility for your next field trip for your school, day care, or children's group This includes a rotation of our spring floor, bars, beams, Ninja area, and trampolines.
Please contact email@example.com to request a date and time.
- Prices- $12 per child for 1 hour. Payment can be with one payment for the whole group or by the parent of each enrolled child.
- Days and times- Monday through Friday either 11:00-12:00 or 12:00 -1:00
- There is a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 30 children.
- All students attending the field trip MUST have a waiver and release signed by a PARENT/LEGAL GAURDIAN
- Only field trip particapants are allowed play. Any siblings must remain in the bleachers with a parent or guardian.
- Once you have reserved your day and time, we will create a personalized link for your parents to sign up for your field trip and fill out the release form online.
- We will send you the link for you to send to the parents in an email
Please see below for our gym rules:
- No running through the gym. You may run in designated areas. Ex; Red floor, Rod floor
- No cursing, fighting, or bullying.
- Hair must be tied back; appropriate attire is required. (No 2-piece leotards or midriff tops) No jewelry except for post earrings. No socks, shoes, belts, buttons, or zippers. Grip type socks are allowed.
- No cell phones are allowed in the gym without permission. You will be asked to go put it in your cubby.
- No one is allowed in the boys' team, girls' team, and preschool areas. The team red floor may be used with permission. That includes no running through the team area.
- Floor rules: No obstacle courses, No forts. Please be aware of your surroundings when tumbling.
- Bar rules: You must use two hands on bars at all times. Only one person on the bar at a time. When you are waiting for your turn, please wait on the side of the bar, not on the blue mat. Please use the pool noodle attached to the bar if you have buttons or snaps on your pants.
- Balance beam rules: No socks. One person on beam at a time. No running between the beams.
- Trampoline rules: No socks. One person at a time. Wait on the white line when waiting for a turn. Please do not sit on the trampoline when waiting for your turn. When your turn is over: please stop jumping and walk off the trampoline.
- Tumble track rules: No socks. One person at a time. Do not start your turn until either the track is clear or the child that went before you is walking back on the yellow mat. No running across the track.
- Pit rules: No diving, throwing the pit blocks, making holes in the pit, or burying yourself in the pit. You must land on your feet or bottom while jumping or flipping into the pit.
- Ninja rules: One person on the obstacles at a time. Keep two hands on bars. No swinging or spinning on the rings. When using the warp wall, you must be wearing shoes.