For our Preschool Open Gym for ages 5 and under on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays please click HERE
Bring the kids out for some fun and healthy playtime in our non-structured supervised gym. They can try out all the low equipment including the spring floor, trampolines, low bars, low beams. Our staff will be there to watch over them while they explore all our gym has to offer.
Open Gym is for ages 6 and up. Adults over 23 may parcipate with a payment however are not allowed on any trampolines or tumble track.
We recommend that you pre-register on our website. Just click here to find the day and time and click on it. or if you already have an account just click on parent portal and go to "find classes" and then click on "find events" to pick the day and time your would like to attend.
- FRIDAY (6 and up) 7:30 PM-10:00 PM $15
- SATURDAY (6 and up) 6:00 PM-10:00 PM $20
- SUNDAY (6 and up) 1:00 PM-5:00 PM $20
*Online payments are made when pre-registering online.
***Appropriate gym attire must be worn to participate in Open Gym. No clothing with belts, buckles, and zippers. No jewelery allowed.***
See below to read all our Open Gym rules.
- When using a camera in the gym/practice area please DO NOT use flash photography for the safety of our gymnasts.
- All participants must have a signed release on file. (This must be filled out and signed by child's parent)
- Open Gym Late Fee- Parents should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to closing. There is a late pick-up fee of $10 at 10 minutes after closing. Starting 15 minutes after closing, there will be an additional $1.00 per minute added.
Open Gym Rules
- No running through the gym. You may run in designated areas. Ex; Red floor, Rod floor
- No cursing, fighting, or bullying- You will be asked to leave open gym for the day
- Hair must be tied back; appropriate attire is required. (No 2-piece leotards or midriff tops) No jewelry except for post earrings.
- No cell phones are allowed in the gym without permission. You will be asked to go put it in your cubby.
- No one is allowed in the boy’s team, girl’s team, and preschool areas. The team red floor may be used with permission. That includes no running through the team area.
- Floor rules: No obstacle courses, No forts. Please be aware of your surroundings when tumbling.
- Bar rules: You must use two hands on bars at all times. Only one person on the bar at a time. When you are waiting for your turn, please wait on the side of the bar, not on the blue mat. Please use the pool noodle attached to the bar if you have buttons or snaps on your pants.
- Balance beam rules: No socks. One person on beam at a time. No running between the beams.
- Trampoline rules: No socks. One person at a time. Wait on the white line when waiting for a turn. Please do not sit on the trampoline when waiting for your turn. When your turn is over: please stop jumping and walk off the trampoline.
- Tumble track rules: No socks. One person at a time. Do not start your turn until either the track is clear or the child that went before you is walking back on the yellow mat. No running across the track.
- Pit rules: No diving, throwing the pit blocks, making holes in the pit, or burying yourself in the pit. You must land on your feet or bottom while jumping or flipping into the pit.
- Ninja rules: One person on the obstacles at a time. Keep two hands on bars. No swinging or spinning on the rings. When using the warp wall, you must be wearing shoes.
- Bullying is NOT tolerated. If the behavior persists, parents will be notified, and the participant(s) will be asked to leave.