We are pleased to announce we are bringing back Open Gym. It looks a little different though. Please note that we are limited to 40 kids each night so make sure you sign up ahead of time in Parent Portal and clicking on events or by calling the front desk. Fridays are for FUN from 7:30 to 10:00 (ages 6 and up). Saturdays are for PARENTS NIGHT OUT for dropping off you child (6 yrs and up) and having a night on the town and Sundays are for ALL DAY PLAY time from 1:00 to 5:00. Parents should not plan on staying so we can keep our numbers down. Social distancing will be maintained and cleaning will continue through the night.
For our Pre-School Open Gym for ages 5 and under on Wednesdays and Saturdays please click HERE
Bring the kids out for some fun and healthy play time in our non-structured supervised gym. They can try out all the low equipment including the spring floor, trampolines, low bars, low beams. Our staff will be there to watch over them while they explore all our gym has to offer.
We recommend that you pre-register on our website. Just click here to find the day and time and click on it. or if you already have an account just click on parent portal and go to "find classes" and then click on "find events" to pick the day and time your would like to attend.
- FRIDAY NIGHT FUN (6 and up) 7:30-10:00 $15
- SATURDAY PARENTS NIGHT OUT (6 and up) 6:00-10:00 $20
- SUNDAY ALL DAY PLAY (6 and up) 1:00-5:00 $15
*Online payments are made when pre-registering online.
***Appropriate gym attire must be worn to participate in Open Gym. No clothing with belts, buckle, and zippers. No jewelery allowed.***
See below to read all our Open Gym rules.
- When using a camera in the gym/practice area please DO NOT use flash photography for the safety of our gymnasts.
- All participants must have a signed release on file. (This must be filled out and signed by child's parent)
- Open Gym Late Fee- Parents should arrive at least 5 minutes prior to closing. There is a late pick-up fee of $10 at 10 minutes after closing. Starting 15 minutes after closing, there will be an additional $1.00 per minute added.
Open Gym Rules:
- All mats on the red floor are to be used for tumbling purposes only
- No building forts, stacking, or throwing mats
- One person on a beam at a time
- Do not run through the beams. Please walk around them
- One person on a bar at a time
- Keep both hands on the bar while on the bars
- No hanging by just knees
- Open Gym kids are not to use chalk
- The boy’s team area is off limits-The mushrooms are okay to use
- Shoes must be worn to use the warped wall
- No more than 3 people on the cargo net at a time
- No socks on the trampolines. Socks with grips on the bottom are allowed.
- One person on a trampoline at a time
- No swinging on ANY of the ropes. They are only for climbing.
- When on the tumble track, jump down one at a time towards the large blue mat at the end, then walk back on the yellow so the next person may go. Do not jump back.
- The bars in the middle of the gym and the high beams in the very back of the gym, belong to the teams and are off limits to all Open Gym. Please use the bars and beams next to the entrance.
No diving into the foam pit. Please keep your head up where it is plainly visible from outside of the pit to help people who are jumping in.
No throwing pit blocks at each other.
- Bullying is NOT tolerated. If the behavior persists, parents will be notified, and the participant(s) will be asked to leave.
- Important COVID-19 policies updated as of 12/15/2020.
- Paragon closed for holidays on 12/24/20-12/25/20 and 12/31/20-1/1/21
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is back and includes Saturday!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies