|60 minutes||$60 per month|
Paragon offers specialized gymnastics instruction for children with special needs. Children are grouped based on age, with the younger children receiving instruction within the enclosed preschool room. Children are taught the basics of gymnastics (stretching, tumbling, beam, vault, trampoline, and bars), while developing the ability to listen and follow directions in a small group setting while participating in all activities planned. Parents are encouraged to share their child’s specific needs with the teacher in order to accommodations to be made if needed. Children who need individual assistance to participate may be asked to have a parent shadow them until they develop the skills needed to participate in the small group more independently. Consultation with our special education teacher in advance of attending is recommended.
Special Needs ages 4-7 years
Special Needs ages 6-15 years
- Paragon will be closed on Thursday, November 23 for Thanksgiving.
- There will be no regular classes on Friday 11/24 and Saturday 11/25. Only scheduled make ups.
- Paragon will be open for Regular Open Gym hours on Friday 11/24, Saturday 11/25, and Sunday 11/26
- WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are hiring for our new facility!
- State and Regional Championships 2017
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies