Advanced Hoppers (girls 6-12 yrs)
Our Advanced Hoppers class is a 75-minute, skill-based class, the second level of five levels in our girls program. After completing all the skills needed in our Hoppers class, Advanced Hoppers begin to build on what they have already learned and increase their skill ability and knowledge of gymnastics while still focusing on strength, flexibility, coordination, and motor skills necessary to master the skills of this level. Once all Advanced Hoppers skills are mastered gymnasts move to our next class level: Super Hoppers.
Class runs for 75 minutes for $83.25 per month (1 day per week).
Sibling Discount-$5.00 off each sibling after the first.
Multi-Day Discount-$12.00 off second class per week of the same class
Please register on our parent portal then contact the front desk to enroll in the class.
In Advanced Hoppers class you will learn:
Floor: Handstand forward roll, backward rolls, bridge back kick over, back bend, round off, handstand to bridge, and more!
Beam: Needle scale, baby handstand, scales, side handstand dismounts, tuck jumps, split jumps, and more!
Bars: pullover, glides, casting to straddle position, back hip circle and more!
Vault: Handstand flat back, handstand hop on floor, arm circle approach, front tuck into pit, and more!
Trampoline: Knee drops, doggie drops, belly drops, back drops, donkey kicks, front handspring concept and more!
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies