SafeSport and USA Gymnastics
The USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Policy is the foundation for rules, policies and responsibilities for athlete safety and well-being and the prevention of abuse. The policy encompasses the requirements of the “SafeSport Code for the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Movements” and federal laws, including the “Protecting Young Victims and Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017.”
The United States Center for SafeSport
The U.S. Center for SafeSport was created by the United States Olympic Committee in March 2017 as a wholly independent body to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct in Olympic National Governing Bodies. The U.S. Center for SafeSport has exclusive jurisdiction over sexual misconduct allegations, which
means USA Gymnastics and its members report any allegations of sexual misconduct they become aware of to the Center for investigation and resolution. More information on the U.S. Center for SafeSport is available on their website.
Please use the following links for more information on SafeSport.
Parents Guide to Misconduct Free Online Course
Youth Ahtlete's Training on Grooming
- Paragon will be closed for Father’s Day on June 18, 2023
- Summer Camp registration is now open!
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies