Lil’ Roos (3 yrs old)
Our Lil Roos gymnastics class is an age-based, 45-minute class for 3 year-olds held in our colorful preschool gym. It is filled with tot-friendly equipment that's just the right size for your 3 year-old.
Class runs for 45 mintues for $72.25 per month (1 day per week).
Sibling Discount-$5.00 off each sibling after the first.
Multi-Day Discount-$12.00 off second class per week of the same class
Please register on our parent portal then contact the front desk to enroll in the class.
This class offers different circuits every week designed to enhance your child's coordination, balance, strength, motor skills, as well as build his or her self-esteem and independence. We have interchangeable vault, bars, beam, floor, and trampoline circuits to keep your little one moving. At the end of class there may even be the opportunity for some time to slide into our ball pit.
1. When the teacher is talking, make sure to BE QUIET and LOOK at the teacher.
2. If you have to use the restroom during class, tell your teacher; never just run off. Also, try to use the restroom before class if possible.
3. Do the stations in the order the teacher shows you.
4. If you’re unable to do a station, let the teacher know, but let other children go ahead of you if your teacher can’t get to you right away. Do not just stand there.
5. If you’re scared to try a new skill, tell your teacher. We will encourage you to try new things, but we will never make you to do it. Lots of things are scary at first, but after you’ve done it for a while it gets easier- and then it gets fun!!
6. No screaming in the gym. We have to use indoor voices and be considerate of others. Have fun and giggle, just no screaming.
7. What happens if you do not follow the rules? You get a time out (about 30 seconds). We don’t want to have to do that, so please try hard to obey the rules. To return from a time out, you will need to apologize to the right person.
8. What do you do when the teacher says “freeze”? Stop immediately and look at the teacher. There are many reasons why a teacher might ask you to freeze: to keep you from running into someone, to switch what you’re doing or he/she may just want to show you something.
9. What is the most important rule? To HAVE FUN!!