Pre-School Open Gym
We are currently unable to have Preschool Open Gym due to Covd-19 Restrictions.
Play to Learn
Come with you toddler for playtime in our preschool area. We will have a supervisor to watch over as you and your child enjoy learning through play. We have 2 sesiosns of Pre School Open Gym Tuesday and Thursdays. You may choice to either attend for 1 hour for $6 or both hours for $10. It is open for children 5 and under. Parents are required to stay in Preschool Area with their child.
It is required that you pre-register on our website or by phone or in person. Click here to start your registration or if you already have an account just click on Parent Portal and go to "find classes" and then click on "find events" to pick the day and time your would like to attend. We cannot guaruntee we will have availible spots if you do not pre-register
Parents-Please no cell phone use during Pre School Open Gym
Ages: 5 and under
Prices $7 - 1 hour
$12 - 2 hours
Times: Tuesdays: 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
Thursdays: 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
Preschool Open Gym Rules
- All children in the preschool area must be watched by an adult. Close proximity is required.
- If there is a class going on, then 2 stations will be temporarily off limits. You will need to keep your children out of that area for a short time.
- Only children 5 and under are allowed to play on the equipment. Older siblings may only help or watch.
- Adults may not be on their phones while in the preschool area. The only exception would be for a quick photo or video.
- We use “inside voices” in the preschool area. Big giggles are encouraged
- When on trampoline, gymnasts need to go one at a time and stay on one trampoline. If other children are waiting trade every 60 seconds.
- Children should go one at a time on trampolines, mats, small bars and short beams.
- If your child picks up a “prop” (anything like a star or a beanbag) please have them put it back so the set up remains correct for everyone to enjoy.
- Children should always look first, then jump into the pit feet first.
- Children should not bury themselves in the pit (so that someone else doesn’t jump on them.)
- Foam stays in the pit. Do not throw foam out or at other people.
- All the good general rules also apply: Be kind. Take turns. Clean up what you mess up. And most importantly HAVE FUN!