Pre-School Open Gym
Due to low numbers and staffing issues, we are temporaliy closing on Sundays until September 12th. We will open our Open Gym on Sudays again on that date.
Play to Learn Learn to Play
Come with you toddler for playtime in our preschool area. We will have a supervisor to watch over as you and your child enjoy learning through play. We have 1 hour of Pre School Open Gym on Wednesdays and Thursdays. The cost is $ 8.00 hour/per child. It is open for children 5 and under. Parents are required to stay in Preschool Area with their child.
Ages: 5 and under
Prices $8 - 1 hour
Times: Wednesdays: 1:00-2:00 PM
Saturdays 6:00-7:00 PM
It is required that you pre-register on our website or by phone no later than the day before. You can use the calendar link below to sign up.
- Click here to start your registration or if you already have an account just click on Parent Portal.
- Go to "find classes" and then click on "find events" to pick the day and time your would like to attend.
- We cannot guaruntee we will have availible spots if you do not pre-register
Parents-Please no cell phone use during Pre School Open Gym
Preschool Open Gym Rules
- All children in the preschool area must be watched by an adult. Close proximity is required.
- If there is a class going on, then 2 stations will be temporarily off limits. You will need to keep your children out of that area for a short time.
- Only children 5 and under are allowed to play on the equipment. Older siblings may only help or watch.
- Adults may not be on their phones while in the preschool area. The only exception would be for a quick photo or video.
- We use “inside voices” in the preschool area. Big giggles are encouraged
- When on trampoline, gymnasts need to go one at a time and stay on one trampoline. If other children are waiting trade every 60 seconds.
- Children should go one at a time on trampolines, mats, small bars and short beams.
- If your child picks up a “prop” (anything like a star or a beanbag) please have them put it back so the set up remains correct for everyone to enjoy.
- Children should always look first, then jump into the pit feet first.
- Children should not bury themselves in the pit (so that someone else doesn’t jump on them.)
- Foam stays in the pit. Do not throw foam out or at other people.
- All the good general rules also apply: Be kind. Take turns. Clean up what you mess up. And most importantly HAVE FUN!
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We will be closed on Monday, September 6th for Labor Day
- Update on Lifting of Capacity Rescrictions and Paragon
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies