Preschool Open Gym
Play to Learn Learn to Play
Come with your toddler for playtime in our preschool area. We will have a supervisor to watch over as you and your child enjoy learning through play. We have 1 hour of preschool Open Gym on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. The cost is $ 10.00 hour/per child. It is open for children 5 and under. Parents are required to stay in Preschool Area with their children
Ages: 5 and under
Prices $10- 1 hour
Times: Wednesdays: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
Saturdays 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
Sundays: 1:00 PM-2:00 PM
It is required that you pre-register and make a payment on our website or by phone no later than the day before. You can use the calendar link below to sign up.
- Click here to start your registration or if you already have an account just click on Parent Portal.
- Go to "find classes" and then click on "find events" to pick the day and time your would like to attend.
- Make sure to go to "BILLING & PAYMENTS" once your shopping cat is empty. If not, your card on file will be automatically charged the next day.
- We cannot guaruntee we will have availible spots if you do not pre-register and pre-pay.
Parents-Please no cell phone use during Pre School Open Gym
Preschool Open Gym Rules
- All children in the preschool area must be watched by an adult.
- All children must wear gym friendly clothes. No socks, shoes, belts, buttons, or zippers. Grip type socks are allowed.
- If there is a class going on, then 2 stations will be temporarily off limits. You will need to keep your children out of that area for a short time.
- Only children 5 and under are allowed to play on the equipment. Older siblings may only help or watch.
- Adults may not be on their phones while in the preschool area. The only exception would be for a quick photo or video.
- We use “inside voices” in the preschool area. Big giggles are encouraged
- When on trampoline, gymnasts need to go one at a time and stay on one trampoline. If other children are waiting trade every 60 seconds.
- Children should go one at a time on trampolines, mats, small bars and short beams.
- If your child picks up a “prop” (anything like a star or a beanbag) please have them put it back so the set up remains correct for everyone to enjoy.
- Children should always look first, then jump into the pit feet first.
- Children should not bury themselves in the pit (so that someone else doesn’t jump on them.)
- The foam stays in the pit. Do not throw foam out or at other people.
- All the good general rules also apply: Be kind. Take turns. Clean up what you mess up. And most importantly HAVE FUN!