Let our professional staff entertain your children in a fun and safe environment! Paragon Training Center offers birthday parties to children of all ages. Parties can be booked for Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Time slots fill fast, so we recommend booking early!
- A 50% deposit is required in order to reserve a birthday party.
- All party participants must have turned in a copy of the Paragon’s Participant Release Form signed by a court recognized parent or legal guardian. We cannot accept second party permission or permission given over the phone.
- Party deposits are non-refundable unless a written cancelations received by Paragon a minimum of 21 days prior to scheduled party.
- The balance due the day of the party will be for the number of children confirmed the Tuesday prior to the party. Due to safety and staffing we cannot accommodate any changes of the number of kids on the day of the party.
All party packages include invitations and one hour of gym time.
|Option||Up to 8 participants||9-16 participants||Each additional participant over 16|
|Option 1- We provide the fun, then you provide the party at a separate location||$80||$120||$7 ea|
|Option 2- Have the party here! We provide 1/2 hour in a party room plus paper goods and goody bags after the gym fun.||$120||$190||$10 ea.|
|Option 3 - Pizza Party! You get everything in Option 2 plus pizza. One large Domino's Pizza for up to 8 partiers, 2 for 9-16. (sorry no outside pizza)||$130||$200||$12 ea.|
|Option 4 - It's just like Option 3 but with a cake instead of pizza. A 1/8 sheet cake for up to 8 guests, a 1/4 sheet cake for 9-16 guests and a 1/2 sheet cake for 17+. Ask to see cake options at the front desk. (pricing with basic cake custom cakes additional charge)||$140||$210||$12 ea|
|Option 5 - All the bells and whistles! An hour in the gym, invitations, paper goods, goody bags, party room time, pizza and cake! All you need are the kids, the gifts and the drinks. We do the rest! (pricing with basic cake - custom cakes additional charge)||$150||$220||$15 ea|
In addition to party games and trampoline time, an obstacle course is set up throughout the gym which uses basic gymnastics skills.
Bounce and Climb
Your party will have its own staff member who will take the party through the low and basic climbs on our state of the art climbing system for a half hour. Then your party will spend the second half of their time on our 80 foot tumble track and our awesome trampoline.
Recommended for children 4 and under. Our staff member will guide them through games and activities using a large parachute as well as trampoline and foam pit fun.
- We are closing at 3:00 on October 31 for classes and team but open for Open Gym at 7:30 to 10:00.
- Please be considerate of those children with nut allergies
- New Class Offerings
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Paragon Training Center is a nut concious facility.
- Paragon is now accepting applications in both our recreational department and office staff
- Open Gym on Sunday October 19 will end at 4:00 PM.