Paragon Gymnastics offers recreational Preschool gymnastics classes for children from once they start walking through 5 years of age. Please call to schedule a day and time to start. Our Preschool classes offer different circuits every week, designed to enhance your child's coordination, balance, strength, motor skills, self confidence, independence and so much more. The benefits of preschool gymnastics to your child include:
*FITNESS--experiencing fun associated with fitness activities early in life can create life-long positive fitness habits
*MENTAL FOCUS--learning how to concentrate on a task and achieving goals.
*BALANCE--walking beams can transfer later to riding a bike.
*SOCIAL SKILLS--taking turns, working with partners, sharing, making friends and acknowledging the accomplishments of others.
*STRENGTH--climbing on bars and ropes develops muscle strength.
*FLEXIBILITY--improved range of motion through stretching and holding body positions.
*COORDINATION--hand-eye coordination improves writing ability while eye-tracking improves reading readiness.
*BURN CALORIES--and help jumpstart a life of fitness.
*THE SPORT OF ALL SPORTS--gymnastics prepares kids for all sports.
Our classes listed by age are:
We also offer a Preschool Open Gym on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays:
Click HERE for details
- IMPORTANT INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies