Our Super Hoppers class is a 90 minute skill-based class. This is the third of five levels in our girls program. After achieving all the Advanced Hoppers skills, Super Hoppers will begin to work on more progressive skills while increasing their skill ability and knowledge of gymnastics. This level focuses even more on strength, technique, and form (as the skills they will learn are much more advanced and require proper training). Once all the Super Hopper skills are mastered, gymnasts move on to our next class, Jills. The cost is $80 per month for 90 mnutes a day. Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
In our Super Hopper class you will learn:
Floor: Backward roll to push up position, handstand to bridge, round off rebounds, front limber, back walk overs, front handspring (on multiple surfaces), front tuck (on multiple surfaces), back handspring concept, and more!
Beam: V-sit to push up position mount, handstand, side handstand fall to back on low beam and mat, turning, straddle jump and split leap, and more!
Bars: Back hip circle, sole circle dismount, shoot through, tap swings, casting to horizontal and more!
Vault: Front handspring over resi mat, handstand hop onto mat, handstand onto vault (spotted) and more!
Trampoline: Combination jumps, mini routines, front tucks on and off, and more!
|7:00 PM||4:15 PM||4:15 PM||4:15 PM||5:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|5:30 PM||7:00 PM||5:30 PM||6:00 PM||3:00 PM|
- Paragon will be closed on Thursday, November 23 for Thanksgiving.
- There will be no regular classes on Friday 11/24 and Saturday 11/25. Only scheduled make ups.
- Paragon will be open for Regular Open Gym hours on Friday 11/24, Saturday 11/25, and Sunday 11/26
- WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are hiring for our new facility!
- State and Regional Championships 2017
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies