Our Super Hoppers class is a 90 minute skill-based class. This is the third of five levels in our girls program. After achieving all the Advanced Hoppers skills, Super Hoppers will begin to work on more progressive skills while increasing their skill ability and knowledge of gymnastics. This level focuses even more on strength, technique, and form (as the skills they will learn are much more advanced and require proper training). Once all the Super Hopper skills are mastered, gymnasts move on to our next class, Jills. The cost is $156 a month (2 days per week) or $84 per month (1 day per week) for 90 mnutes each day. Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
In our Super Hopper class you will learn:
Floor: Backward roll to push up position, handstand to bridge, round off rebounds, front limber, back walk overs, front handspring (on multiple surfaces), front tuck (on multiple surfaces), back handspring concept, and more!
Beam: V-sit to push up position mount, handstand, side handstand fall to back on low beam and mat, turning, straddle jump and split leap, and more!
Bars: Back hip circle, sole circle dismount, shoot through, tap swings, casting to horizontal and more!
Vault: Front handspring over resi mat, handstand hop onto mat, handstand onto vault (spotted) and more!
Trampoline: Combination jumps, mini routines, front tucks on and off, and more!
- Summer Camp Registration is NOW Open!
- Paragon will be closed on May 12th for Mother’s Day.
- We will be closed on Monday, May 27th for Memorial Day
- Now Hiring Customer Service/ Sales Staff
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies