Home School Program
Paragon Gym for Kids now offers most of our popularr classes during the day for homeschool students. All these classes offer the early bird special of $10 off tuition. Please look at the class schedules for daytime class offering.
Homeschool Open Gym
We will be closely monitering the COVID-19 phases and update when will be able to start Homeschool Open Gym back up. Thank you.
The following rules and regulations are for the benefit of the athletes and instructors. It is mandatory that every participant adheres to these rules for the safety of the instructors, classmates, and themselves.
- Class attire consists of leotard or athletic shorts, T-shirt, and athletic shoes. ( No Jeans )
- No jewelry is to be worn to class.
- All personal effects should be stowed in the cubbies in the waiting area.
- Athletes must wait in the observation area until called onto the floor for warm up by the instructor.
- All athletes are expected to treat every instructor and classmate with the utmost respect.
- For safety and to improve the quality of one’s performance, every athlete should listen and look at the instructor when being instructed or corrected.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the training area.
- Hair should be securely fastened up and away from the face.
- All athletes must use equipment for intended purpose only.
- All athletes are required to obey all of the regulations and rules that are established by the governing body of that discipline.
- IMPORTANT INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies