Paragon Gym for Kids now offers most of our popular classes during the day for homeschool students. All these classes offer the early bird special of $10 off tuition. Please look at the class schedules for daytime class offering.
Homeschool Open Gym- Every Friday from September through May
Paragon offers gym time for your homeschoolers to enjoy exclusive Open Gym time during a weekday! Children ages 6 and up will play in the big gym area and ages 5 and under can use the little gym area.
Homeschool Open Gym is every Friday of every month from 1:00 to 3:00 for $10 per child.
Please click on the button below to reserve your spot for both Open Gyms! Spots fill up fast so make sure to pre-register!
The following rules and regulations are for the benefit of the athletes and instructors. It is mandatory that every participant adheres to these rules for the safety of the instructors, classmates, and themselves.
- Class attire consists of leotard or athletic shorts, T-shirt, and no socks unless grip type socks. ( No Jeans )
- No jewelry is to be worn to class.
- All personal effects should be stowed in the cubbies in the waiting area.
- Athletes must wait in the observation area until called onto the floor for warm up by the instructor.
- All athletes are expected to treat every instructor and classmate with the utmost respect.
- For safety and to improve the quality of one’s performance, every athlete should listen and look at the instructor when being instructed or corrected.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the gym except water.
- Hair should be securely fastened up and away from the face.
- All athletes must use equipment for intended purpose only.
- All athletes are required to obey all of the regulations and rules that are established by the governing body of that discipline.