2023 SUMMER CAMP May 30-August 4, 2023
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM $60/day
- Boys and girls ages 5-12 years old
Join us for fun, games, and crafts!
Sign up by phone or stop by the front desk.
- In order to staff properly, children must be enrolled in this program - this is not a drop in service
- PAYMENT IS DUE BEFORE THE WEEK OF CAMP. The card on file will be charged on the Monday of each week.
- If your child does not attend and you do not contact us to cancel the week before, you will still be charged for the spot you reserved.
- Theme Based Crafts, Games, and Activities
- Gymnastics Open Gym (supervised non-instructed play time)
2023 Weekly Themes
- Week 1 (5/30-6/2) Under The Sea
- Week 2 (6/5-6/9) Animals
- Week 3 (6/12-6/16) Culinary
- Week 4 (6/19-6/23) S.T.E.A.M.
- Week 5 (6/26-6/30) Beach
- Week 6 (7/3-7/7 closed 7/4) Stars & Stripes
- Week 7 (7/10-7/14) Art
- Week 8 (7/17-7/21) Winter in July
- Week 9 (7/24-7/28) Around the World
- Week 10 (7/31-8/4) Anything Goes
CAMPERS SURVIVAL GUIDE
- A refillable bottle of water for your child EVERY day with their name on it.
- A lunch (lunchbox should have their name on it) and 2 snacks. Please be aware that they will be active for most of the day so please pack them more than you think they will need. We ask that you put a cool pack in their lunch box along with any utensils they might need. We have some replacements if someone forgets but this should not be an everyday occurrence. ** We are a nut free facility! Please do not pack nut butter in any snacks or lunches please! **
- An extra pair of clothes (with names on the tags) in case we do an art project and their clothes get wet/dirty.
- We highly discourage the use of cell phones and tablets during camp as we want the campers to be a active and social while they are with us. If we see a camper with their phone/tablet out we will ask them to put it away. If you need to speak with your child or they need to speak with you at any point during their camp day, we will have them call from our front office phone, or bring their phone to the front office and front desk and make their call from there. *Please make sure the front office has the CORRECT and UPDATED contact information for your child.
- Paragon will be closed for Father’s Day on June 18, 2023
- Summer Camp registration is now open!
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies