WINTER BREAK CAMP! Monday, Dec 20-Friday Dec 31*
Join us for fun, games, and crafts!
- Boys and Girls ages 5-12 years old
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*closed on Friday, 12/24
- Theme Based Crafts, Games, and Activities
- Gymnastics Open Gym (supervised non-instructed play time)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL CAMPS
- in order to staff properly, children must be enrolled in this program - this is not a drop in service
- under no circumstances may children be dropped off prior to 6:00 am or picked up after 4:00 pm
CAMPERS SURVIVAL GUIDE
- A refillable bottle of water for your child EVERY day with their name on it.
- A lunch (lunchbox should have their name on it) and 2 snacks. Please be aware that they will be active for most of the day so please pack them more than you think they will need. We ask that you put a cool pack in their lunch box along with any utensils they might need. We have some replacements if someone forgets but this should not be an everyday occurrence. ** We are a nut free facility! Please do not pack nut butter in any snacks or lunches please! **
- An extra pair of clothes (with names on the tags) in case we do an art project and their clothes get wet/dirty.
- We highly discourage the use of cell phones and tablets during camp as we want the campers to be a active and social while they are with us. If we see a camper with their phone/tablet out we will ask them to put it away. If you need to speak with your child or they need to speak with you at any point during their camp day, we will have them call from our front office phone, or bring their phone to the front office and front desk and make their call from there. *Please make sure the front office has the CORRECT and UPDATED contact information for your child.
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies