SPRING BREAK CAMP March 13-17, 2023
Join us for fun, games, and crafts!
- Monday March 13-Friday March 17, 2023
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM $60/day
- Boys and girls ages 5-12 years old
Sign up by phone or stop by the front desk.
- In order to staff properly, children must be enrolled in this program - this is not a drop in service
- PAYMENT IS DUE AT REGISTRATION. The card on file will be charged if not paid prior to the first day of attendance.
- If your child does not attend and you do not contact us to cancel ahead of time, you will still be charged for the spot you reserved.
- Theme Based Crafts, Games, and Activities
- Gymnastics Open Gym (supervised non-instructed play time)
CAMPERS SURVIVAL GUIDE
- A refillable bottle of water for your child EVERY day with their name on it.
- A lunch (lunchbox should have their name on it) and 2 snacks. Please be aware that they will be active for most of the day so please pack them more than you think they will need. We ask that you put a cool pack in their lunch box along with any utensils they might need. We have some replacements if someone forgets but this should not be an everyday occurrence. ** We are a nut free facility! Please do not pack nut butter in any snacks or lunches please! **
- An extra pair of clothes (with names on the tags) in case we do an art project and their clothes get wet/dirty.
- We highly discourage the use of cell phones and tablets during camp as we want the campers to be a active and social while they are with us. If we see a camper with their phone/tablet out we will ask them to put it away. If you need to speak with your child or they need to speak with you at any point during their camp day, we will have them call from our front office phone, or bring their phone to the front office and front desk and make their call from there. *Please make sure the front office has the CORRECT and UPDATED contact information for your child.