Our Hoppers class is a 75 minute introductory level class that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of gymnastics. The class is designed to help build strength, increase flexibility and coordination in order to master the beginner-level skills necessary to be successful in our next class: Advanced Hoppers. Class runs for 75 minutes for $135 per month (2 days per week) or $73.50 per month (1 day per week). Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
In our Hoppers class you will learn:
Floor: Forward rolls, backward roll concept, candle stick holds, handstands, handstand holds, cartwheels, bridges, bridge kickover concept and more.
Beam: Beam walks (forward, sideways & backwards), kicks (forward, sideways, and backward), bunny hops, bear walks, straight jumps, tuck jumps, needle scale concept, and more!
Bars: Pullover concept, casts, chin hold, L-hold, glides, forward roll dismount, leg lifts and more!
Vault: Straight, tuck and straddle jumps onto a resi-mat, forward rolls and dive rolls onto a resi-mat, donkey kicks and more!
Trampoline: Basic jumps (straight, tuck, straddle, and pike), turning jumps, seat drops, doggie drops, swivel hips, knee drops and more!
* early bird special - $10 off tuition
- Summer Camp Registration is NOW Open!
- Paragon will be closed on June 16th for Father’s Day.
- Now Hiring Customer Service/ Sales Staff
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies