Hoppers (girls 6-12 yrs)
Our Hoppers class is a 75-minute introductory level class that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of gymnastics. The class is designed to help build strength, increase flexibility and coordination to master the beginner-level skills necessary to be successful in our next class: Advanced Hoppers.
Class runs for 75 minutes for $83.25 per month (1 day per week).
Sibling Discount-$5.00 off each sibling after the first.
Multi-Day Discount-$12.00 off second class per week of the same class
Early bird classes discount-$10.00 off
Please register on our parent portal then contact the front desk to enroll in the class.
In our Hoppers class you will learn:
Floor: Forward rolls, backward roll concept, candle stick holds, handstands, handstand holds, cartwheels, bridges, bridge kickover concept and more.
Beam: Beam walks (forward, sideways & backwards), kicks (forward, sideways, and backward), bunny hops, bear walks, straight jumps, tuck jumps, needle scale concept, and more!
Bars: Pullover concept, casts, chin hold, L-hold, glides, forward roll dismount, leg lifts and more!
Vault: Straight, tuck and straddle jumps onto a resi-mat, forward rolls and dive rolls onto a resi-mat, donkey kicks and more!
Trampoline: Basic jumps (straight, tuck, straddle, and pike), turning jumps, seat drops, doggie drops, swivel hips, knee drops and more!
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies