Paragon Gymnastics is known nationwide for our excellent developmental and competitive team programs. We have had State Champions every year since Paragon opened. The higher competitive level gymnasts travel all over the country. The developmental groups are well-known in the Fredericksburg area for exciting exhibitions at various local functions.
Being on the team is by invite only with tryouts being in the Spring. The season starts in June and ends the following May and requires a year long commitment.
For information on Paragon meets please visit our meet website HERE
Links for ALL Girls team info
Team News-Champioships Results
9.0 Club for the 2017/18 Season
Gym Records (starting 2013)
2017-2018 Girls Team Try Outs
Paragon Parents Assoc Web Page
Developmental Teams (Pre Competitive)
Our developmental team program is focused on identifying children with the physical and mental aptitudes for gymnastics as young as age 3. By concentrating on developing their strength, flexibility, and basic skills, the gymnasts are prepared for competitive level gymnastics by the time they reach ages 7-9. The developmental teams workout 2-6 hours per week, depending on their level.
Levels 3 thru Elite
As a member of USA Gymnastics, Paragon Gymnastics has teams at each of the competitive levels. The competitive level gymnasts train between 10 and 30 hours a week depending on their level. Levels 3 thru 5 are Compulsary and perform preset routines and Levels 6-10 are Optionals and perform individual routines.
For more information on the women's programs visit the USAG website HERE
USAG Xcel Program
The Xcel Program is designed to offer a broad-based, affordable competitive experience outside the traditional Jr. Olympic Program to attract and retain a diverse group of athletes.. It is considered part of USAG, it has its own State Meet and the routines are judged using the Level 8 execution guidelines.
For more information on the XCEL program visit the USAG website HERE
- ATTENTION Beginning January 2018, we will no longer be accepting American Express.
- WE HAVE MOVED! Our new location is 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are hiring for our new facility!
- State and Regional Championships 2017
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies
- Paragon will be closed for all activities from 3:00 PM Fri. 3/23/18 thru Sunday, 3/25/18.
- Paragon Invitational session times have been posted!