Bucks (boys 6 yrs and up)
Our Bucks class is a 75 minute, age-based class. It is our first level of boy's classes and serves as an introduction to the world of gymnastics, focusing on fundamentals. It is designed to help build the strength, flexibility and coordination to master beginner-level skills in order to be successful in our next class: Advanced Bucks. Classes run for 75 minutes for $144.50 per month (2 days per week) or $78.25 per month (1 day per week). Please call to schedule a day and time to start.
In our Bucks class you will learn:
Vault: Run hurdle--straight/tuck/straddle jump stick (on 8"mat), run hurdle jump on hands (resi mat), jump forward roll to stand (on resi mat), and more.
Parallel Bars: Bear and crab walks (forward and backward), support hold, safety dismounts, and more.
Floor: Forward and backward rolls, handstand, cartwheel (both legs), bridge kick over, knee bridge stand, and more.
Rings: L hang and chin hang for 10 seconds, arch and hollow hold hang, skin the cat, inverted L hold, and more.
Pommel horse: Support shapes (front/back), straddle swings, tuck through to L hold, push away dismount, and more.
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies