WE HAVE ONLINE BOOKING WITH ONLINE GUEST RSVP
Let our professional staff entertain your children in a fun and safe environment!
Thank you for choosing Paragon Gym for Kids to host your party! Parties will include one hour of playtime and 30 minutes in the party room. Also included are paper goods, goody bags for each child, and a Paragon Birthday tshirt and Open Gym pass for the birthday child.
All parties are $300 with a $100 deposit to reserve your spot.
The birthday child and their friends will have the full gymnastics experience!
SATURDAY BIRTHDAY PARTIES (Available times 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30)
School Age Party (ages 6-12) The birthday child and their guests will have a blast practicing gymnastics skills while they run, climb and jump through the Ninja obstacle course, practice skills on the balance beams, bounce on trampolines and tumble tracks, and jump and swing into our amazing foam pit. This is a structured party led by one of our trained birthday hosts.
Preschool Age Party (ages 0-5) Let your preschooler and their guests enjoy a fun, safe, colorful gym with equipment specially made for them! They will have a blast bouncing on trampolines, jumping in the foam pit, swinging from bars, balancing on the beams and much more! Children are supervised by one of our trained birthday hosts. Parents of children 5 and under will stay in play area.
SUNDAY OPEN GYM BIRTHDAY PARTIES (Available time 2:30)
One of each party type is available at this time. First come, first serve.
Preschool Open Gym party for kids ages 5 years and under. The birthday kids will be able to play in our Preschool area which includes kid-size gymnastics equipment, trampolines, and a foam pit. Parents will join their children in the Pre School Area.
School-Age Open Gym Birthday Party for ages 6 years and up. The birthday kids will be able to play on gymnastics equipment; run, climb, and play in the ninja area; jump and flip on our trampolines and tumble track, and have a blast on our giant foam pit. Parents will remain in the sitting area.
Online Booking Instructions
- Click on the "Invitation PDF" to download and print your party invitations for each guest.
- Please use the "Booking Calendar" button above to view the calendar of available dates to reserve your party. Click on the desired time slot and fill out the registration form and answer questions about your party. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Once you have reserved your day and time, we will create a personalized link for your guests to RSVP to your party and fill out the release form. The "Guest RSVP" button is located above. They simply find the name of the party child on the day of the party and click to RSVP and agree to term and conditions. All party guests must RSVP and have a signed release form. You will receive email notifications of each RSVP.
- On the Monday before your party, we will call to confirm all details.
We want your party to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. Here are some guidelines to make that happen:
- Our parties are booked on a first come, first serve basis and must be booked at least one week in advance. Parties book quickly so a one-month notice is suggested.
- All parties will have a party host to ensure that parties run smoothly and as stress free as possible.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. We cannot hold a space until the deposit has been paid.
- The balance of the party is due the day of your party. The balance will be charged automatically at the end of the party on the card provided at booking. The amount due is based on the options picked at time of booking.
- We staff parties based on the anticipated # of children you believe will be in attendance, so please let us know a good estimate at time of booking.
- All children ages 5 and under must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian and remain in the Pre School area. . Children 4 and 5 must have a parent with them in the open gym area. We also love for special needs children to join in on the fun, we simply ask that they are always also accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Waivers will need to be completed by ALL those entering the gym, adults included, unless they are already in our system. We ask that only the birthday child’s parents enter the gym (unless they are accompanying a child 4 or under or a child with special needs) all other guests may view the party from the lobby or bleacher seating areas.
- No shoes are allowed in the gym area.
- The entertainment director will contact you the Monday prior to your party to review final participant numbers and answer any questions you have about the party.
- Parties can arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to organize the guests. After the children are on the floor, parents will have 15 minutes prior to the party time to set up the party.
- Once children have entered the party room, they will not be allowed back on the floor.
- Paper goods are provided for the party kids only. No paper products are provided for adults.
- We do not provide candles, cake knife, or lighter.
- We don’t allow piñatas, but we do allow you to hang additional decorations in the party room, as long as their removal will not affect or damage any part of the facility.