Let our professional staff entertain your children in a fun and safe environment!
We are excited that you have chosen to have your birthday party at Paragon Gym for Kids! You pick the theme and package that best suits the birthday child and we do the rest! As of January, 24, 2018, we have added new options and prices so you can pick the type of party you would like. Please read carefully below.
The birthday child and their guests will have a blast practicing gymnastics skills while they run, climb and jump through an obstacle course, practice skills on the balance beams, bounce on trampolines and tumble tracks, and jump and swing into our amazing new foam pit. This is a structured party led by one of our trained birthday hosts.
Open gym Celebration
Is your birthday child looking for a non-structured, play where you want type of party? An open gym party is just the answer! The birthday child and their guests will be able to explore the floor, bars, beam, trampolines and foam pit area for 2 hours!
• Available Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon.
• Friday nights parties will be in the gym from 7:30-9:30 and in party room from 9:30-10:00pm
• Saturday night parties will be in the gym from 6:00-8:00 and in the party room from 8:00-8:30pm
• Sunday afternoon parties will be in the gym from 1:00-3:00 and in the party room from 3:00-3:30.
• Once children have entered the party room they will not be allowed back in the gym
Ninja Warrior Adventure (All ninja parties must be booked 2 weeks in advance.)
Our brand new ninja warrior course offers the birthday child and 7 of their guests:
10 minutes of stretching
10 minutes of form training
40 action packed minutes of ninja obstacle course fun
Children are trained and supervised by a ninja certified coach.
• Larger ninja parties can be booked for an upcharge. Will include same action packed fun but with an additional ninja certified coach.
• Ninja parties available Saturday afternoons only
Ages 5 and under:
Preschool Play Party: Let your preschooler and their guests enjoy a fun, safe, colorful gym with equipment specially made for them! They will have a blast bouncing on trampolines, jumping in the foam pit, swinging from bars, balancing on the beams and much more! Children are supervised by one of our trained birthday hosts
*Private use of preschool area available Saturdays from 3:30-4:30pm
*Preschool parties are available on Sundays but will share the area with open gym.
Package Options and prices*
We provide the fun you provide the party at a separate location.
$120.00 up to 8 guests
$140.00 9-16 guests
Have the party here! 30 minute of party room time, paper goods & goody bags after the fun in the gym!
$180.00 up to 8 guests
$220.00 9-16 guests
Pizza Party!! You get Option 2 plus pizza and drinks!
2 large one topping pizzas from Sam’s Pizza for up to 8 guests.
4 large one topping pizzas from Sam’s Pizza for up to 16 guests.
$200.00 up to 8 guests
$240.00 up to 16 guests
Cake Party!! Just like option 3 but with cake and drinks instead of pizza.
¼ sheet cake for up to 8 guests
½ sheet cake for 9-16 guests
(Pricing includes basic cake; custom cakes available at additional charge)
$210.00 up to 8 guests
$250.00 up to 16 guests
All of the bells and whistles! One hour in the gym, invitations, 30 minute party room time, paper goods, goody bags, pizza drinks (water or juice) and cake!! You bring the kids and we do the rest. (pricing includes basic cake; custom cakes
available at an additional charge)
$250.00 up to 8 guests
$300.00 up to 16 guests
* The birthday child will receive a tshirt and a free Open Gym pass
A La Carte add-ons:
- Preschool bounce house- $25
- Dozen helium filled balloons- $15
- Additional Gym Time- $50 (30 minutes- based on availability)
- Additional Party Room Time $30 (30 minutes-based on availability)
- Premium character themed party goods- add $20 Custom cakes available; prices vary based on complexity
(Two weeks advance notice required to customize paper goods and cakes)
Please check out the custom cakes available at Arlissascakes.com or ask to see her portfolio located at the front desk.
We want your party to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. Here are some guidelines to make that happen:
• Our parties are booked on a first come, first serve basis and must be booked at least one week in advance except for Ninj which is 2 weeks.. Parties book quickly so a one month notice is suggested.
• All parties will have a party host to ensure that parties run smoothly and as stress free as possible.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. We cannot hold a space until the deposit has been paid.
• We staff parties based on the anticipated # of children you believe will be in attendance, so please let us know a good estimate at time of booking.
• All children ages 3 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. We also love for special needs children to join in on the fun, we simply ask that they are also accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
• Waivers will need to be completed by ALL those entering the gym, adults included, un;ess already in the system. We ask that only the birthday child’s parents enter the gym (unless they are accompanying a child 4 or under or a child with special needs) all other guests may view the party from the lobby or bleacher seating areas.
• No shoes are allowed in the gym area.
• The entertainment director will contact you the Wednesday prior to your party to review final participant numbers and answer any questions you have about the party
• Parties can arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to organize the guests. After the children are on the floor, parents will have 15 minutes prior to the party time to set up the party.
• Party days are very busy. All parties must start and end at assigned time..
• We don’t allow piñatas, but we do allow you to hang additional decorations in the party room, as long as their removal will not effect of damage any part of the facility.
- We will be closed on Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are hiring for our new facility!
- Girls Team Championships Results 2018
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies
- There will be no team practice on Saturday May 26 or Monday May 28.