NOW OPEN FOR EXCLUSIVE PARTIES!
We HAVE ONLINE BOOKING WITH ONLINE GUEST RSVP
Let our professional staff entertain your children in a fun and safe environment!
Thank you for choosing Paragon Gym for Kids to host your party! We are now offering exclusive party times while our building is mostly empty for most other activities (exception- team practice)
There will only be one party at a time and limited to 12 children. Parties will be structured with staff and children only allowed in gym area. Parents will remain in sitting area and must wear masks. Parents of children 5 and under will remain with their child and must stay in the preschool area. The party room (one large room) will be available, however we will not provide pizza or cake. All parties will be $250 with an $100 deposit to reserve your spot. In order to ensure safe procedures, there will be extra staff and lots of cleaning at each party.
NEW ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS!
- Please use the "Booking Calendar" button below to view the calendar of available dates to reserve your party. Click on the desired time slot and fill out the registration form and answer questions about your party. A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Click on the "Invitation PDF" to download and print your party invitations for each guest.
- Once you have reserved your day and time, we will create a personalized link for your guests to RSVP to your party and fill out the release form. You will receive email notifications of each RSVP. The "Guest RSVP" button is located below. All party guests must RSVP and have a signed release form. They simply find the name of the party child on the day of the party and click to RSVP and agree to term and conditions.
- On the Monday before your party, we will call to confirm all details.
We want your party to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. Here are some guidelines to make that happen:
- Our parties are booked on a first come, first serve basis and must be booked at least one week in advance. Parties book quickly so a one-month notice is suggested.
- All parties will have a party host to ensure that parties run smoothly and as stress free as possible.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. We cannot hold a space until the deposit has been paid.
- The balance of the party is due the day of your party. The balance will be charged automatically at the end of the party on the card provided at booking. The amount due is based on the options picked at time of booking.
- We staff parties based on the anticipated # of children you believe will be in attendance, so please let us know a good estimate at time of booking.
- All children ages 5 and under must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian and remain in the Pre School area. . Children 4 and 5 must have a parent with them in the open gym area. We also love for special needs children to join in on the fun, we simply ask that they are always also accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Waivers will need to be completed by ALL those entering the gym, adults included, unless they are already in our system. We ask that only the birthday child’s parents enter the gym (unless they are accompanying a child 4 or under or a child with special needs) all other guests may view the party from the lobby or bleacher seating areas.
- No shoes are allowed in the gym area.
- The entertainment director will contact you the Monday prior to your party to review final participant numbers and answer any questions you have about the party.
- Parties can arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to organize the guests. After the children are on the floor, parents will have 15 minutes prior to the party time to set up the party.
- Once children have entered the party room, they will not be allowed back on the floor.
- Paper goods are provided for the party kids only. No paper products are provided for adults.
- We do not provide candles, cake knife, or lighter.
- We don’t allow piñatas, but we do allow you to hang additional decorations in the party room, as long as their removal will not affect or damage any part of the facility.
How we are keeping you safe:
To ensure the safety or our students and staff, we will be doing a health check for all who enter the building. All customers are asked to use sanitizer that is provided in our lobby. All adults are asked to please wear a mask before entering. Our coaches will also ask students to wash hands or use personal sanitizer between events.
Our staff is dedicated to keep your children and our Paragon family safe and healthy. Our coaches are wiping down all surfaces between rotations and throughout the practice. They will also thoroughly clean the gym between classes. Staff will be disinfecting the lobby, restrooms, and sitting areas hourly. We also have nighttime cleaning crew to deep clean the entire gym.
We are using top of the line products to ensure all surfaces are safe. That includes: Combat Disinfectant Cleaner, Zogics Sanitizing Wipes, SafeSpace Germ Fogger, Premium Hand Sanitizer (80% Alcohol), UV Light Sanitizing Wands. We have also installed iWave Ionizing HVAC Air Purifying System in the building to ensure clean air.
- IMPORTANT INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies