NEW ONLINE BOOKING WITH ONLINE GUEST RSVP
Let our professional staff entertain your children in a fun and safe environment!
We are excited that you have chosen to have your birthday party at Paragon Gym for Kids! You pick the theme and package that best suits the birthday child and we do the rest!
NEW ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS!
- Please use the "Booking Calendar" button below to view the calendar of available dates to reserve your party. Click on the desired time slot and fill out the registration form and answer questions about your party. An $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Click on the "Invitation PDF" to download and print your party invitations for each guest.
- Once you have reserved your day and time, we will create personalized link for your guests to RSVP to your party and fill out the release form. You will receive email notifications of each RSVP. The "Guest RSVP" button is located below. All party guests must RSVP and have a signed release form. They simply find the name of the party child on the day of the party and click to RSVP and agree to term and conditions.
- On the Monday before your party, we will call to confirm all details.
Ages 5 years and up:
The birthday child and their guests will have a blast practicing gymnastics skills while they run, climb and jump through an obstacle course, bounce on trampolines and tumble tracks, and jump and swing into our amazing new foam pit. This is a structured party led by one of our trained birthday hosts.
Open Gym Celebration
Is your birthday child looking for a non-structured, play where you want type of party? An open gym party is just the answer! The birthday child and their guests will be able to explore the floor, bars, beam, trampolines and foam pit area for 1 hour. All children ages 3 and under must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian and remain in the Pre School area. All children 5 and under must have a parent in the building at all times. Children 4 and 5 must have a parent with them in the open gym area.
- Available Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon.
- Friday night parties will be in the gym at 7:30.
- Saturday night parties will be available in the gym at 6:00, 7:00, or 8:00.
- Sunday parties will be available in the gym at 1:00, 2:00, or 3:00.
Ninja Warrior Adventure
Is your birthday child looking for an adventure on our fun-filled challenging Ninja Course? We have the perfect party for them.
Ninja parties include:
10 minutes of stretching
10 minutes of form training
40 action-packed minutes of ninja, trampoline, and foam pit.
Ages 5 years and under:
Preschool Play Party
Let your preschooler and their guests enjoy a fun, safe, colorful gym with equipment specially made for them! They will have a blast bouncing on trampolines, jumping in the foam pit, swinging from bars, balancing on the beams and much more! Children are supervised by one of our trained birthday hosts.
- Private use of preschool area available Saturdays at 1:00 PM or after 4:00 PM. Not available at 2 PM on Saturdays.
- Preschool parties are available on Sundays but will share the area with open gym
Package Options and prices*
We provide the fun you provide the party at a separate location.
|$160 up to 18 guests|
Have the party here! 30 minutes of party room time, paper goods & goody bags after the fun in the gym!
|$240 up to 18 guests|
Pizza Party!! You get Option 2 plus pizza and drinks!.
4 large one topping pizzas from Sam’s Pizza for up to 18 guests.
|$260 up to 18 guests|
Cake Party!! Just like option 3 but with cake and drinks instead of pizza.
1/4 sheet cake for up to 18 guests
(Pricing includes basic cake; custom cakes available at additional charge)
|$270 up to 18 guests|
All of the bells and whistles! One hour in the gym, 30 minutes party room time, paper goods, goody bags, pizza drinks (water or juice) and cake!! You bring the kids and we do the rest. (pricing includes basic cake; custom cakes
available at an additional charge)
|$300 up to 18 guests|
* The birthday child will receive a tshirt and a free Open Gym pass
Ala Carte add-ons:
- Preschool bounce house- $25
- Dozen helium filled balloons- $20
- Premium character themed party goods*- $20
- Additional large one topping pizza- $10
- Additional pizza topping- $3 per topping
- Upgrade in cake size- $15
- Custom cake available upon request.* Prices will vary.
- Extra party room-$50
- Extra chil(ren) over the 18 maximum-$10 each child
(Two weeks advance notice required to customize paper goods and cakes)
- We want your party to be as enjoyable and safe as possible. Here are some guidelines to make that happen:
- Our parties are booked on a first come, first serve basis and must be booked at least one week in advance. Parties book quickly so a one-month notice is suggested.
- All parties will have a party host to ensure that parties run smoothly and as stress free as possible.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. We cannot hold a space until the deposit has been paid.
- The balance of the party is due the day of your party. The balance will be charged automatically at the end of the party on the card provided at booking. The amount due is based on the options picked at time of booking.
- We staff parties based on the anticipated # of children you believe will be in attendance, so please let us know a good estimate at time of booking.
- All children ages 3 and under must always be accompanied by a parent or guardian and remain in the Pre School area. All children 5 and under must have a parent in the building at all times. Children 4 and 5 must have a parent with them in the open gym area. We also love for special needs children to join in on the fun, we simply ask that they are always also accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Waivers will need to be completed by ALL those entering the gym, adults included, unless already in the system. We ask that only the birthday child’s parents enter the gym (unless they are accompanying a child 4 or under or a child with special needs) all other guests may view the party from the lobby or bleacher seating areas.
- No shoes are allowed in the gym area.
- The entertainment director will contact you the Monday prior to your party to review final participant numbers and answer any questions you have about the party.
- Parties can arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to organize the guests. After the children are on the floor, parents will have 15 minutes prior to the party time to set up the party.
- Once children have entered the party room, they will not be allowed back on the floor.
- Party days are very busy. All parties must start and end at assigned time.
- We don’t allow piñatas, but we do allow you to hang additional decorations in the party room, as long as their removal will not affect or damage any part of the facility.