Please use link below for Info about meets and practice schedules
Team Parent Page (password protected)
2019/20 Boys Team Tryout RESULTS
Congratulations for making Paragon’s Gymnastics Team
Boys Level 4
Important Things to know….
1. Thank you to all the wonderful girls and boys that tried out for team. We had a very
large number this year. If your child’s name does not appear on the list then he or she is
currently on the wait list.
2. Paragon will host new team parent meetings on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
1:30-2:30 Girls Developmental (Ruby)
2:30-3:30 Girls Topaz
3:30- 5:00 Girls Competitive (Level 3, Xcel Bronze, Xcel Silver)
5:00-6:30 Boys Competitive
3. A complete 2019/2020 Team Handbook and annual insert will be emailed Friday, May
10, 2019. This must be signed and returned by Friday May 24, 2019.
4. Please email your intent to join or decline your child’s invitation to join the Paragon
Team for the 2019/2020 season by Friday May 24, 2019.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.
Boy's Team Information
Paragon is excited to offer a Developmental and Competitive Boys team for ages 5 and older. The boys program introduces the boys to the men's Olympic events and is designed specifically to help them gain strength, flexibility and self-discipline. We value teamwork and team unity and strive to help children discover their potential, develop a strong character and work ethic. Lessons are fun and stimulating for boys who have lots of energy and are looking to build strength and confidence. The Devo/Competitive program at Paragon will be an invitation only track for boys as young as 5 who show both the maturity and the physical attentional to handle the demands of competitive gymnastics. The developmental team will work out 3 hours per week and the competitive level will practice 8 hour per week.
The Devos will practice 3 hours per week and introduces the boys to the development of form and the connection of skills on all 6 men's competitive events. Beginners will also devote time to the development of flexibility and strength.
Competitive boys will practice 8 hours per week and is specially designed to prepare the boys for competitive gymnastics. At this level, the boys will be introduced to the appropriate Junior Olympic Compulsory level routines while continuing to work on skills, strength and flexibility.
It is our hope that the boys who take part in Boys Program at Paragon will develop a respect of team, his coaches, the training facility and a love of the sport of gymnastics.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- NEW SATURDAY Preschool Open Gym begins 10/24 @ 5pm
- Halloween Spirit Week 10/26-10/31
- Halloween Open Gym Bash 10/31 7 pm-11-pm
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies