2021/22 Boys Team Season Results
Boy's Team Information
Paragon is excited to offer a Developmental and Competitive Boys team for ages 5 and older. The boys program introduces the boys to the men's Olympic events and is designed specifically to help them gain strength, flexibility and self-discipline. We value teamwork and team unity and strive to help children discover their potential, develop a strong character and work ethic. Lessons are fun and stimulating for boys who have lots of energy and are looking to build strength and confidence. The Devo/Competitive program at Paragon will be an invitation only track for boys as young as 5 who show both the maturity and the physical attentional to handle the demands of competitive gymnastics. The developmental team will work out 3 hours per week and the competitive level will practice 8 hour per week.
The Devos will practice 3 hours per week and introduces the boys to the development of form and the connection of skills on all 6 men's competitive events. Beginners will also devote time to the development of flexibility and strength.
Competitive boys will practice 8 hours per week and is specially designed to prepare the boys for competitive gymnastics. At this level, the boys will be introduced to the appropriate Junior Olympic Compulsory level routines while continuing to work on skills, strength and flexibility.
It is our hope that the boys who take part in Boys Program at Paragon will develop a respect of team, his coaches, the training facility and a love of the sport of gymnastics.
- Paragon Team Senior Page
- 2021 Girls Team State Champions Posted
- 2021 Boys State Championships Results
- We will be closed on Monday, September 6th for Labor Day
- Update on Lifting of Capacity Rescrictions and Paragon
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies