2018/2019 Boys Team Try Out Results
Congratulations to those who made the Paragon’s Gymnastics Team
Important Things to know….
1. Thank you to all the wonderful girls and boys that tried out for team. We had a very large number this year. If your child’s name does not appear on the list then he or she is currently on the wait list.
2. Paragon will host new team parent meetings on Sunday May 20, 2018.
1:00-2:30 Girls Developmental (Ruby and Topaz)
3:00-4:30 Girls Competitive (Level 3, Xcel Bronze, Xcel Silver, Xcel Gold)
5:00-6:30 Boys Developmental and Competitive
3. A complete 2018/2019 Team Handbook and annual insert will be emailed Friday, May 11, 2018. This must be signed and returned by Friday May 25, 2018.
4. Please email your intent to join or decline your child’s invitation to join the Paragon Team for the 2018/2019 season by Friday May 25, 2018.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns,
2 days 2 hrs each day
Boys Team Competitve
3 days 3-4 hrs each day
Boy's Team Information
Paragon is excited to offer a Developmental and Competitive Boys team for ages 5 and older. The boys program introduces the boys to the men's Olympic events and is designed specifically to help them gain strength, flexibility and self-discipline. We value teamwork and team unity and strive to help children discover their potential, develop a strong character and work ethic. Lessons are fun and stimulating for boys who have lots of energy and are looking to build strength and confidence. The Devo/Competitive program at Paragon will be an invitation only track for boys as young as 5 who show both the maturity and the physical attentional to handle the demands of competitive gymnastics. The developmental team will work out 3 hours per week and the competitive level will practice 8 hour per week.
The Devos will practice 3 hours per week and introduces the boys to the development of form and the connection of skills on all 6 men's competitive events. Beginners will also devote time to the development of flexibility and strength.
Competitive boys will practice 8 hours per week and is specially designed to prepare the boys for competitive gymnastics. At this level, the boys will be introduced to the appropriate Junior Olympic Compulsory level routines while continuing to work on skills, strength and flexibility.
It is our hope that the boys who take part in Boys Program at Paragon will develop a respect of team, his coaches, the training facility and a love of the sport of gymnastics.
- We will be closed on Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- We are hiring for our new facility!
- Girls Team Championships Results 2018
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies
- There will be no team practice on Saturday May 26 or Monday May 28.