Welcome to Paragon
WELCOME TO PARAGON GYM FOR KIDS
Thank you for choosing Paragon. At Paragon we strive to create a place where physical and mental fitness is job one, where building self-confidence and self-esteem happens naturally, and where children can develop an active lifestyle to accomplish these goals.
Paragon Gym for Kids offers gymnastics classes to children of all ages, tumbling for cheer and trampoline classes, boys and girls competitive gymnastics team, home school fitness, birthday parties, open gym, summer camps, field trips, and more special events.
ANNUAL INSURANCE FEE*:
All class students will be charged a $50 nonrefundable fee. This fee is due each year in the month it was paid. Families with multiple students will have a maximum Insurance Fee of $100.
Paragon Team members have seperate fees and payment schedules. Please ask Front Desk for team info or current memebers please see team handbook.
*Note: This does not apply to those who only participate in birthday party and/or Open Gym.
TUITION for class memebers*
Tuition is due in full on the first of the month. Paragon offers an eight day grace period, after which a $10, per family, late fee is charged to your account. Accounts not paid in full by the 2nd class of the month will forgo their spot in the class. There is a $25 fee assessed to accounts for all returned checks or declined Credit card payments. (Please see Team Handbook for Team Tuition information) Paragon offers three ways to pay. 1. in person at the front desk by check, cash, or credit card. 2. Online at www.paragongymnastics.com. Click Enrollment/Payments at the top right corner of the home page. Type your email address on file with us and click Forgot Password. Log on to your email and follow directions to set up a password. You can now make payments through our website. 3. over the phone by calling 540-548-4966 during normal business hours.
Tuition for NEW students will be prorated based on their start date.
Tuition is a monthly tuition rate and is not based on a certain number of weeks within a month. Credits or refunds will not be issued for missed classes or scheduled closings. Scheduled closings can be seen by clicking on the Events Calendar tab. All scheduled closings are subject to change.
* Paragon Team members have payment schedules. Please ask Front Desk for team info or current memebers please see team handbook.
Beginning in November 2018-
• • One make-up per month in a class that has room.
• The make-up must be within 2 weeks after the missed class and cannot be scheduled before the class is missed.
• If there is not a time available for a make-up that works for you, we will offer an Open Gym pass.
• If there is an extended absence due to illness or injury, we will offer to credit your account for the missed time.
• Make-ups are for missed classes due to injuries or illness. We do not offer make ups for scheduled closings and holidays.
• We do not reschedule missed make up classes.
ARRIVAL AND PICKUP:
Be sure your student arrives 5 minutes before (no earlier please) his/her scheduled class time. Please pick up your student on time. No child may be left unattended at any time. Parents are required to walk their child(ren) into the building and remain with them until they are called out by their instructor. Parents of children over the age of 5 may leave the building during the child’s class time, but are required to return prior to the end of class. . There is NO PARKING in front of the building and no child is allowed to leave the building without a parent. You MUST come in to pick up your child.
PARENTS MUST NOTIFY PARAGON TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS. Written or verbal notification must be given to the hospitality desk prior to the last day of the child's current enrollment month.
Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student's classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify the staff VIA WRITTEN OR VERBAL NOTICE. Please do not rely on your student to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes. If a student stops coming to class without notification then that student's account will be charged for the additional month’s tuition. This charge will be for holding the student's place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many on a waiting list.
WHAT TO WEAR:
Boys or girls may wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts OR leotards for girls (however please NO two piece leotards), all students will be barefoot on the floor. NO chewing gum or dangling jewelry. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that is stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity. Personal items should be left in cubby holes. Jewelry should not be worn during classes. PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. This facility's staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Be sure your student's personal items are marked with their name.
- Paragon will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday 11/26/20 through Sunday 11/29/20.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is back and includes Saturday!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies