ANNUAL INSURANCE FEE: All students will be charged a $50 nonrefundable fee. This fee is due each year in the month it was paid. For families with multiple students, there is a $100 maximum charge for this fee. Note: This does not apply to those who only participate in birthday parties and/or Open Gym.
TUITION: Tuition is due on the first of the month. This is so that tuition is paid on or before your first class of that month. Families will be contacted within 48 hours after the first class of the month if payment has not been made. If payment is still not received, your child will be dropped from the class before the second class.
Payments must be made even if your child misses the first class of the month. To avoid missed payments, we invite you to sign up for our auto-draft feature. Payments will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the first of the month.
If you do not wish to use auto-draft, payments can also be made in person, online in Parent Portal, or by calling the front desk.
There is a $25 fee assessed to accounts for all returned checks and a $35 fee for declined Credit card payments. (Please see Team Handbook for Team Tuition information)
• Paragon offers four ways to pay:
1. In person at the front desk by check, cash, or credit card.
2. Online through your Parent Portal account. A link to Parent Portal can be found on our website at www.paragongymnastics.com in the upper left-hand corner. If paying online, please make sure to click on 'BILLING & PAYMENTS" after agreeing to payments, and the "shopping cart empty" message appears. Your payment will not be processed until you have completed this step.
3. Over the phone by calling 540-548-4966 during normal business hours.
4. By signing up for our auto-draft options. Payments will be charged to the credit card on file on the first of the month.
• Tuition for NEW students will be prorated based on their start date.
• Tuition is a monthly tuition rate and is not based on a certain number of weeks within a month. Credits or refunds will not be issued for missed classes or scheduled holiday closings.
• If a student is absent from their first session of the month AND your tuition is unpaid, we will call you to confirm further enrollment. If we do not speak to you directly, and within 48 hours of communication we have not received confirmation from you of further enrollment, your child will be dropped from the class to make the space available for other students.