- When using a camera in the gym/practice area please DO NOT use flash photography for the safety of our gymnasts.
- Paragon is a family friendly facility and we are similar to a preschool since we offer toddler classes. Therefore we have a NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS policy. Our customers are children and we want them to feel safe in our building.
- Please refrain from smoking near the entrance of our building since this is where our children walk to enter the building.
- No animals are allowed in the gym. Due to children with allergies we can only allow service dogs in the building. Please contact the gym to arrange for when the service dog is here.
- Please be considerate of children with nut allergies when bringing food into building.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Paragon Illness and sanitation Policies
Whenever children are together, there is a chance of spreading infections and the viruses responsible for colds, flu and stomach viruses. Any child with respiratory symptoms (cough, runny nose, or sore throat) and fever should not be brought to gymnastics class or practice. The child can return 24 hours after starting treatment and/or the fever has resolved (without the use of fever-reducing medicine). If school age children have been kept home for school, they should also be kept home from gymnastics. Symptoms common in children that should not participate with other children include colds, sore throats, coughs, vomiting, and diarrhea. A missed gymnastics class for illness can be made up within two weeks from the missed class.
Also please follow these rules for handwashing:
• When arriving at the facility (sanitizer is available at the front desk).
• Before and after handling food, feeding a child, or eating
• After using the toilet, changing a diaper, or helping a child use the bathroom (Following a diaper change, the caregiver’s and child’s hands should be washed and the diaper-changing area should be sanitized.)
• After helping a child wipe his nose or mouth or tending to a cut or sore
• After handling wastebaskets or garbage
Thank you fro your attention to these matters as we hope to make everyone experience at Paragon a fun and healthy