Photo and Video Policy
• When using a camera in the gym/practice area please DO NOT use flash photography for the safety of our gymnasts.
• All photos and videos taken must be only of your child. If other children are included in pictures or videos than you must have permission from the parents.
• Paragon is a family friendly facility and we are similar to a preschool since we offer toddler classes. Therefore, we have a NO WEAPONS OR FIREARMS policy. Our customers are children and we want them to feel safe in our building.
• Please refrain from smoking near the entrance of our building since this is where our children walk to enter the building.
• No animals are allowed in the gym. Due to children with allergies we can only allow service dogs in the building. Please contact the gym to arrange for when the service dog is here.
• Please be considerate of children with nut allergies when bringing food into building.
Paragon Illness and Sanitation Policies
Whenever children are together, there is a chance of spreading infections and the viruses responsible for colds, flu and stomach viruses. Any child with respiratory symptoms (cough, runny nose, or sore throat) and fever should not be brought to gymnastics class or practice. The child can return 24 hours after starting treatment and/or the fever has resolved (without the use of fever-reducing medicine). If school age children have been kept home from school, they should also be kept home from gymnastics. Symptoms common in children that should not participate with other children include colds, sore throats, coughs, vomiting, and diarrhea. A missed gymnastics class for illness can be made up within two weeks from the missed class.
COVID-19 Update-What We Are Doing To Keep Paragon Safe.
Combat Disinfectant Cleaner on all mats
Zogics Sanitizing Wipes on all wipable eguipment
SafeSpace Germ Fogger
Premium Hand Sanitizer (80% Alcohol)
UV Light Sanitizing Wands and all bars and beams
iWave Ionizing HVAC Air Purifying System installed in air conditioning system
To ensure the safety or our students and staff, we will be cleaning the gym and lobby extensively during and after classes and camps. Our coaches will also ask students to wash hands or use personal sanitizer between events. Foggers will be used if a student or staff member is suspected to have been in possible contact with a case of COVID-19
Our staff is dedicated to keep your children and our Paragon family safe and healthy. Our coaches are wiping down all surfaces between rotations and throughout the practice. They will also thoroughly clean the gym during the 30 minutes between classes. Staff will be disinfecting the lobby, restrooms, and sitting areas hourly. We also have nighttime cleaning crew to deep clean the entire gym.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Use proper handwashing technique—20 seconds with soap and water.
Use elbow when coughing or sneezing.
Keep hands away from face.
And most important, STAY HOME if you or a family member is sick.
Also please follow these rules for handwashing:
• When arriving at the facility (sanitizer is available at the front desk).
• Before and after handling food, feeding a child, or eating
• After using the toilet, changing a diaper, or helping a child use the bathroom (Following a diaper change, the caregiver’s and child’s hands should be washed and the diaper-changing area should be sanitized.)
• After helping a child wipe his nose or mouth or tending to a cut or sore
• After handling wastebaskets or garbage
Thank you for your attention to these matters as we hope to make everyone experience at Paragon fun, safe, and healthy.