IMPORTANT REVISED INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021Posted: March 28, 2021
We are happy to announce that we are reopening on Wednesday, April 7th. Thank you so much for your patience during this time.
We wanted to let you know that after working with the Virginia Health Department and reviewing all our procedures there will be a few changes when we reopen.
Here is what is revised:
-Athletes (5 yrs and older) should wear a face mask over the nose and mouth and practice physical distancing as much as possible, including:
-Waiting your turn
-Doing group activities
-Within 6 feet of others
-Using the restrooms
-Rotating to next event
-Entering and leaving class
Masks can be removed for physical activities including:
-Tumbling and using gymnastics equipment
-Using the trampoline and tumble track
-Using Ninja equipment
-We will be filling out a health check form for each student each time they attend class/practice.
We will continue to require the following:
-Temperature and health check at the door.
-Each student bring a gym bag, water bottle, and hand sanitizer for their personal use and please no sharing of anything.
-Maintain 6 feet distance before and after class and when possible during class.
-Only parents of new students or students who require assistance using the restroom can remain in the building for class.
For classes parents, we wanted to remind you that we will be offering a makeup for the class you missed while we were closed, please contact the front desk starting tomorrow to schedule.
If you have any concerns or questions, please reply to this email or contact the front desk tomorrow at 540-548-4966. For any questions about team practice, please email email@example.com
- IMPORTANT INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies