COVID-19 Update for Phase IIIPosted: June 7, 2020
We hope that all is well with you. We would like to update everyone on our plans moving forward into the governor’s Phase III for COVID-19. Phase III will begin on Monday, July 6. Our competitive programs started their new season on July 1st and have been sent the new schedule. Due to the need for continuing social distancing, our class schedule will remain the same. Please see below for info about enrolling in our limited capacity classes.
The following will remain the same during Phase III
- Drop off and pick up will continue with separate entrance and exit,
- All current classes will rmain the same. No need to re-enroll
- Health checks for everyone entering the building.
- Masks required for all adults in the building.
- Parents can view their child in class from outside on the sidewalk.
- Classes with students aged five and under will continue to have one parent with them in class.
- All cleaning procedures will remain in place
The following will be added for Phase III
A limited number of parents are allowed in the building during their child’s class
- Must wear masks
- Number limited to 15 people at a time due to social distancing.
- Must sit in designated seats.
- Remain in your seat during class
- First come first serve but please plan on coming in only once a month to allow everyone a chance to enter.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before class and leave as soon as class is over.
- If you leave the building during the class, you may not be guaranteed your seat when you return.
- NO STANDING ALONG ANY WALLS AND IN HALLWAY
- Private lessons will be allowed again during normal business hours.
- We are working with a company to have a camera system to allow parents to observe their child’s class through their account on Parent Portal. More details will come about this. The company we have selected is very busy right now, so please be patient.
HOW TO ENROLL IN CLASSES
- Log into your account on Parent Portal. You will automatically be asked to agree to our new Wellness Agreement, Waiver, and a couple other things if you have not done so yet.
- Once in your account, click on "FIND A CLASS"
- From here you will click on "FIND AN EVENT" Our Phase III classes were created as events since they are temporary
- You then can use the filter to find the name of your child's class and select the day and time you would like. You will not be charged at sign up. Accounts will be charged accordingly for tuition.
- If the class you would like is marked as booked, please contact the front desk to be put on a wait list for that class, if you do not want to find another available class time.
- These class are weekly just like our normal classes through the Phase 3 mandated by the governor. You will only need to sign up once and then come on the same day/time each week.
- All Preschool classes (ages 5 and under) must have one parent in class to help to maintain social distances.
- There will not be cubbies available so please have your child bring a small bag for their belongings which they will keep with them during class.
- There are no water fountains available so please make sure they bring a water bottle.
If there are any questions please give us a call at 540-548-4966. All payments can be made online through Parent Portal for your convenience.
Thank you so much
- Paragon Opening on Monday, June 8th for reduced capacity classes.
- Paragon will be closed on Sunday, June 21, 2020 for Father’s Day.
- Paragon will be closed on Saturday, July 4, 2020 for the Fourth of July.
- COVID-19 UPDATE Tuition Payment Special Options for Class Families
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies