COVID-19 Update for Phase IIIPosted: June 7, 2020
We hope that all is well with you. We would like to update everyone on our plans moving forward into the governor’s Phase III for COVID-19. Phase III will begin on Monday, July 6. Our competitive programs started their new season on July 1st and have been sent the new schedule. Due to the need for continuing social distancing, our class schedule will remain the same. Please see below for info about enrolling in our limited capacity classes.
The following will remain the same during Phase III
- Drop off and pick up will continue with separate entrance and exit,
- All current classes will rmain the same. No need to re-enroll
- Health checks for everyone entering the building.
- Masks required for all adults in the building.
- Parents can view their child in class from outside on the sidewalk.
- Classes with students aged five and under will continue to have one parent with them in class to help maitain social distancing
- All cleaning procedures will remain in place
- There will not be cubbies available so please have your child bring a small bag for their belongings which they will keep with them during class.
- There are no water fountains available so please make sure they bring a water bottle.
The following will be added for Phase III
A limited number of parents are allowed in the building during their child’s class
- Must wear masks
- Number limited to 15 people at a time due to social distancing.
- Must sit in designated seats.
- Remain in your seat during class
- First come first serve but please plan on coming in only once a month to allow everyone a chance to enter.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before class and leave as soon as class is over.
- If you leave the building during the class, you may not be guaranteed your seat when you return.
- NO STANDING ALONG ANY WALLS AND IN HALLWAY
- Private lessons will be allowed again during normal business hours.
- We are working with a company to have a camera system to allow parents to observe their child’s class through their account on Parent Portal. More details will come about this. The company we have selected is very busy right now, so please be patient.
HOW TO ENROLL IN CLASSES
- We have swithed from using enevent for clasd and with the SAME SCHEDULE, we have created class, To enroll you will now simply call the fromt desk or stop by the gym and ask to be emrolled.
- All class schedules can now be found on the website under our CLASSES tab.
- If you were previously enrolled in the class event, you are autmatically enrolled in the same class.
If there are any questions please give us a call at 540-548-4966. All payments can be made online through Parent Portal for your convenience.
Thank you so much
- Important COVID-19 policies updated as of 12/15/2020.
- Paragon closed for holidays on 12/24/20-12/25/20 and 12/31/20-1/1/21
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is back and includes Saturday!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies