What we are doing to keep you safe
To ensure the safety or our students and staff, we will be doing a health check for all who enter the building. All customers are asked to use sanitizer that is provided in our lobby. All adults are asked to please wear a mask before entering. Our coaches will also ask students to wash hands or use personal sanitizer between events.
Our staff is dedicated to keep your children and our Paragon family safe and healthy. Our coaches are wiping down all surfaces between rotations and throughout the practice. They will also thoroughly clean the gym between classes. Staff will be disinfecting the lobby, restrooms, and sitting areas hourly. We also have nighttime cleaning crew to deep clean the entire gym.
We are using top of the line products to ensure all surfaces are safe. That includes: Combat Disinfectant Cleaner, Zogics Sanitizing Wipes, SafeSpace Germ Fogger, Premium Hand Sanitizer (80% Alcohol), UV Light Sanitizing Wands. We have also installed iWave Ionizing HVAC Air Purifying System in the building to ensure clean air.
- IMPORTANT INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies