Paragon Opening on Monday, June 8th for reduced capacity classes.
Paragon is excited to announce that we will be re-opening on Monday, June 8th. We will be following all state guidelines and recommendations from CDC and USA Gymnastics.
I am thrilled for everyone to see the new and improved gym. All the staff are extremely excited to get to see everyone. As we enter Phase 2, we must temporarily adjust the way we do things. The schedule is designed with the max number of children in mind, while still accounting for other programs to run in the gym. Sport facilities are running at 30% capacity. Paragon will be allowed 80 customers at a time. A temporary class offering will be sent out in the next couple of days. You will be able to sign up for your kid's class time for Phase 2 through parent portal. These classes are more limited in size than before. Please keep an eye out for emails with details soon.
Below are some changes to procedures to keep all our students safe*:
Arrival to the Gym:
• Every family must agree to a new Release/Waiver and Safe to Return Wellness Agreement to enter the gym. You can access these through the parent portal by logging onto your account. You will be automatically to agree to the new documents. As of right now, the Wellness Agreement MUST be filled out at the beginning of each week.
• A Paragon staff will take the students temperature with a touch-less thermometer before they enter and verify the Wellness Agrement answers verbally. Please do not drive away until the child is cleared.
• Parents are asked to please stay outside during practice due to the limited number of people in the building. We are in the process of getting cameras so you can watch practice from your car.
• Students will need to sanitize their hands as soon as they enter the building.
• Students do not have to wear a mask in the gym while they are exercising.
Things the students should bring with them:
• Drinking Water Bottle: The water fountains will not be available to drink from or refill. Please make sure they bring enough water for the entire practice time.
• Personal Hand Sanitizer: Can be used between each event.
• Finally, they will need a bag to keep everything in. They will NOT be using cubbies or sharing anything. They will keep the bag with them during class.
We are doing absolutely everything we can to ensure a safe return and continued safe training for our athletes. We love them dearly!
What will classes look like:
• Paragon will be following mandated requirements for social distancing. The foam pit and ropes will be off limits until Phase 3 due to the challenge of cleaning.
• Students will bring their bags with them from event to event. Each event will run with stations to keep everyone separated. The students will wipe equipment down before switching. In between each event gymnasts will wash hands or use sanitizer.
• Preschool classes for children 5 and under will require a parent for each student to help maintain social distancing.
• Coaches are not allowed to spot in Phase 2.
• There will be no private lessons in Phase 2.
• To ensure the safety of our students, we will be cleaning the gym, lobby and bathrooms extensively during and after classes. The carpets will get sprayed, mats will be wiped down, bathrooms cleaned, and bars and beams zapped with UV light sanitizing wands.
• Paragon has also invested in an iWave Ionizing Air Purifying System that was installed in our air conditioning units. Its job is to zap out all impurities in the air.
• All coaches, staff and any parent who has to come in are required to wear masks.
• Gymnasts will line up at the first door on the left in the gym area using mandated social distancing procedures. Parents will be waiting outside, and a Paragon staff will escort gymnast to the parent.
Please be patient with us at first as we work through all these new procedures. It will help to go over these changes with your students before they come so they have an idea about what to expect when they return.
If there are any question just let us know.
Please be on the lookout for emails about schedules and in the meantime, we are so excited to see everyone again!
- Paragon Opening on Monday, June 8th for reduced capacity classes.
- Paragon will be closed on Sunday, June 21, 2020 for Father’s Day.
- Paragon will be closed on Saturday, July 4, 2020 for the Fourth of July.
- COVID-19 UPDATE Tuition Payment Special Options for Class Families
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies