Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
We would like to remind everyone of our policies and procedures that we have implemented in order to remain open and be able to serve our community safely.
Please take note of the following Covid-19 safety protocols that must be followed,
- Due to our limited number of people allowed in the building with social distancing, ONLY ONE parent of new students and one parent of students who need assistance using the restroom can remain in the building during class
- EVERYONE five years and older is required to wear a mask when entering the building, waiting for class or practice to start, and when leaving the building. All distance learning students will be required to wear mask when they are not exercising.
- Please use the hand sanitizing wipes or gel located when you walk in and help your child use it too.
- Please exit the building by making a right turn before the glass wall and follow the arrow to the exit door beyond class bars to the right on the entrance.
- Also, please make sure your child has a gym bag of some sort to store their clothes, shoes and mask in during class AND Open Gym. They will keep this bag with them during class. This makes it easier for them to keep track of their belongings and prevent anyone else from picking up the wrong belongings.
Due to the spread of COVID-19, we need to make sure all those coming into the building are well. Please check through this list below and if your child can answer YES to ANY of these then they will not be able to return. We will also be checking temperatures at the door and confirm that they are still symptom free.
- FEVER over 100.0°F in the last 48 hours.
- NAUSEA, VOMITING, or DIARRHEA in the last 24 hours
- CONTACT with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks
- WAITING on COVID-19 TEST RESULTS
- HOSPITAL STAY and/or ER VISIT in the last 2 weeks
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- COUGH, SORE THROAT, or LOSS OF TASTE/SMELL
Please remember that we are following the Governor's guidelines for your safety and ours. Thank you so much for your help
- IMPORTANT INFO about Reopening on Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Important COVID-19 policies for all entering the building.
- We are NOW LIVE STREAMING with SpotTV.pro!
- Preschool Open Gym is now on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays!!
- Open Gym is in business on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays!
- What we are doing to keep you safe
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies