COVID-19 UPDATE for 3/27/20
Dear Paragon Families,
We hope this email finds you safe and healthy. With all the current events and the ever-changing status, we have worked hard to come up with a plan for our future. We will continue to do all we can to keep Paragon able to serve as a place for our student to learn to play and play to learn.
As all small businesses at this time, not being able to stay open has brought on many new dilemmas. To come back strong requires careful budgeting and you can help our cause significantly.
Also, we would like all our families to know that all classes missed in March due to the forced closure can be made up with no expiration date. Make-ups can be used for other services including open gym or a second class.
As you know, tuition due on the first of each month and that date is approaching. We are not processing any auto pays at this time. We have arranged three options:
OPTION 1: REMAIN ENROLLED AND EARN 10%
- During our forced closure, 110% of all tuition dollars your family pays beginning April 1 will be held as a credit to your account
- The total credit received will be divided evenly over 10 months to reduce future tuitions.
- if the resumption of business is anything other than the first of a month, all numbers will be pro-rated to that date.
- With this option, all missed classes due to the closure can be made up with no limit on when you can schedule your make-ups.
EXAMPLE: Assume, our forced closure continues through April and May with resumption of business on June 1.
- · If your family’s tuition is $100/month your two-month total payment is $200.
- · You will be given an additional 10% ($20) brings your total credit to $220.
- · The full $220 will be used evenly over the next 10 months once we resume classes.
Extra Thank You: You will also receive one FREE Open Gym Pass per enrolled child per month of forced closure
OPTION 2: TUITION RELIEF OPTION.
- Families who choose this option will only pay $15 per month per enrolled child and retain their class spots. When classes resume, families will receive $15 off monthly tuition per student for each month tuition relief was paid.
- With this option, you are simply holding your spot in class, no make-ups will be given.
EXAMPLE: Assume, our forced closure continues through April and May with resumption of classes on June 1.
One Child Enrolled:
· Your family pays a total of $30 ($15 in April and $15 in May).
· You will receive $15/month off your first two months tuition when we resume operations.
Extra Thank You: You will also receive one FREE Open Gym pass per enrolled child.
OPTION 3: Un-enroll. If you opt to unenroll we understand. Our procedure remains unchanged: simply email email@example.com stating your desire to unenroll.
We thank you for your support and will welcome you back whenever you are ready to return.
Please log on to Parent Portal to make a payment for either Option 1 (simply pay your normal monthly payment) or Option 2 (simply pay $15 to hold your spot) and we will take care of the rest. Make sure to click on “BILLING AND PAYMENTS” to finish the process of payments.
If there are any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your support and our thought are with all our Paragon families.