- Paragon Gymnastics’ has Open Enrollment so you can enroll at any time.
- Tuition is paid monthly. First months tuition is prorated based on when you start.
- Sibling and multi class discounts are available.
- Make up classes can be scheduled, after the class is missed, through the front desk staff. Make up clasees can not be rescheduled. Tuition will not be prorated for missed classes or closings due to Holidays.
Paragon Gymnastics offers recreational Preschool gymnastics classes for children from once they start walking through 5 years of age. Me & Roo for walking through 3 years of age, Lil Roos for 3 year olds & Wallaroos for ages 4 through 5. Paragon now offers a Wallabies skill based class, by invitation only. Our Me & Roo and Lil Roos classes are 45 minutes long and our Wallaroos & Wallabies classes are 60 mintues long.
- Me & Roo (walking-3yrs)
- Lil Roos (3yrs)
- Dancing Roos (3-5 yrs)
- Wallaroos (4-5 yrs)
- Wallabies (inviation only skills based class)
Our girl's gymnastics program is designed for gymnasts ages 6 & up who want a fun-filled, positive atmosphere in which to learn gymnastics. Our classes focus on gymnastics skills, while developing balance, coordination, strength, flexibility and motor skills that benefit all other sports and everday life. We also focus on building self esteem and a positive attitude all while learning the fundamentals of gymnastics. Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor, Trampoline and games/conditioning are rotated to ensure your child covers all the Olympic events and more. Advancing through our girl's program is done as soon as a gymnast has mastered the skills at each level. Our classes are tested and evaluated regularly to ensure proper placement of each gymnast.
- Hoppers (6 yrs & older)
- Advanced Hoppers (6 yrs & older)
- Super Hoppers (6 yrs & older)
- Jills (6 yrs & older)
- Advanced Jills (6 yrs & older)
- Middle School / High School (11 & older)
Paragon Gymnastics offers a wide variety of recreational gymnastics classes for children of all ages and abilities.
Tumbling & Trampoline
Our tumbling and trampoline classes focus on learning trampoline skills, back handsprings, forward and back flipping, as well as other common skills needed for cheerleading and tumbling in general.
- Flyers (6 & up)
- Intermediate Flyers (6 & up)
- Advanced Flyers (6 & up)
- Open Flyers (10 & up)
- Boomers (co-ed)
- We are closing at 3:00 on October 31 for classes and team but open for Open Gym at 7:30 to 10:00.
- Please be considerate of those children with nut allergies
- New Class Offerings
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Paragon Training Center is a nut concious facility.
- Paragon is now accepting applications in both our recreational department and office staff