Girls Team Try Out Information
Paragon Gymnastics Girls Team RESULTS 2019/20
Congratulations for making Paragon’s Gymnastics Team!
Please read IMPORTANT information below
*It is recommended that new team members take 2 classes in order to prepare for the new hours once the season begins in June
Important Things to know….
1. Thank you to all the wonderful girls and boys that tried out for team. We had a very
large number this year. If your child’s name does not appear on the list then he or she is
currently on the wait list.
2. Paragon will host new team parent meetings on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
- 1:30-2:30 Girls Developmental (Ruby)
- 2:30-3:30 Girls Topaz
- 3:30- 5:00 Girls Competitive (Level 3, Xcel Bronze, Xcel Silver)
- 5:00-6:30 Boys Competitive
3. A complete 2019/2020 Team Handbook and annual insert will be emailed Friday, May
10, 2019. This must be signed and returned by Friday May 24, 2019.
4. Please email your intent to join or decline your child’s invitation to join the Paragon
Team for the 2019/2020 season by Friday May 24, 2019.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.
Paragon’s Developmental team is designed for younger athletes or gymnasts just entering the team program. Training hours and pricing are determined by the level placement. Practice schedules range from 4 hours per week to 9 hours per week. Current tuition ranges from $145.00 to $285.00 per month.
The Competitive Program has teams at each of the competitive levels. The competitive level gymnasts train between 6 and 30 hours a week depending on their level. Current tuition ranges from $245.00 to $395.00 per month.
Additional costs include but are not limited to:
Competition warm-up and bag
Meet entries and coaches expenses
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-548-4966
- Summer Camp Registration is NOW Open!
- Paragon will be closed on June 16th for Father’s Day.
- Now Hiring Customer Service/ Sales Staff
- We are now located at 4175 Plank Road, Fredericksburg VA 22407
- Registration is currently ongoing for this year, don’t delay
- Please be considerate of those children with food allergies